Sundown Audio

Rf T2000bd

Guest aseanj52

I'm in their forum rite know looking for the proof but its a really old thread so IDK if I'll find it.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

I can't find it but if Snafu stumbles upon this I'm sure he will be more than happy to settle the T20001BD wattage issue.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

Guest aseanj52

zx2500.1 $650ish . . . ebay

See Tub i would. . . But i have seen what that amp does to subs. . . i say that and i will probably buy 1. lol

I can't find it but if Snafu stumbles upon this I'm sure he will be more than happy to settle the T20001BD wattage issue.

Just a byproduct of the design. When engineering brought this to our attention, we told them no problem. As a result, the T20001bd has been quite a popular amplifier because it makes BIG power at both 1 and 2 ohms.

Tony Candela - SMD Sales & Marketing
Email me at [email protected] to learn about becoming an SMD Partner!

CEAES_468.gif

Archived