Well I have always wondered why most of them never spin good?

I mean if I spent $3,500 on some rims that claim to spin I would expect all of them to spin and the same time for a long time...

Is this because of the brand or what? Does the car need to be 4x4 for all of them to spin the same?

Are all 4 of your wheels same profile? Or do you have bigger ones in the back?

Well I have always wondered why most of them never spin good?

I mean if I spent $3,500 on some rims that claim to spin I would expect all of them to spin and the same time for a long time...

Is this because of the brand or what? Does the car need to be 4x4 for all of them to spin the same?

Are all 4 of your wheels same profile? Or do you have bigger ones in the back?

it doesnt matter when the spinner is bolted to the center hub area or the rim. if the bolt on spinner kits for $700-800 were a lil heavier they would spin alot longer. also if your rims have a deep lip on them and the spinner is tucked in, it cant get the air needed all the time to get it spinning.

I don't see how being a 4x4 would matter as long as all your wheels are on the ground they should all spin at the same rate. I guess it is just the brand and the quality. You get what you pay for.

actually the brand doesnt have anything to do with all of them spinning at the same time. Ive seen Dub spinners on brand new cars that dont spin at the same time. Trust me no matter what brand u get they are not going to be in sync. Even one piece rims dont stay in sync. Now floaters are a different story. They are going to tilt back and forth a bit but they wont fully spin. But one thing I would do if u have spinners is every so ofthen hit the pivots with a little lube and keep them clean and they will spin a lil better too.
00114-1.jpgTEAM MechMan Alternators

That's what I hate about spinners...They never seem to spin at the same time unless you actually spin them by hand...

I wish Meade or Chicken could come on here and give us their thoughts since Chicken has had two sets of spinners on two different rides as far as I know (26" spinners on the EXT and 22" spinners on the escalade).

I don't see how being a 4x4 would matter as long as all your wheels are on the ground they should all spin at the same rate. I guess it is just the brand and the quality. You get what you pay for.

actually the brand doesnt have anything to do with all of them spinning at the same time. Ive seen Dub spinners on brand new cars that dont spin at the same time. Trust me no matter what brand u get they are not going to be in sync. Even one piece rims dont stay in sync. Now floaters are a different story. They are going to tilt back and forth a bit but they wont fully spin. But one thing I would do if u have spinners is every so ofthen hit the pivots with a little lube and keep them clean and they will spin a lil better too.
my buddy has the foose "sploaters" and they fully spin. theyre some nasty ass lookin rims ;)

That's what I hate about spinners...They never seem to spin at the same time unless you actually spin them by hand...

I wish Meade or Chicken could come on here and give us their thoughts since Chicken has had two sets of spinners on two different rides as far as I know (26" spinners on the EXT and 22" spinners on the escalade).

they took the ones off the ext ;)
duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

i know where not talking spin at the same time/speed whatever

im talking about the bolt on universals while the car is parked, by hand you can spin 1 and it may spin for 3 minutes and the other you may spin maybe for 45 seconds

with a davin you do that and every rim will spin for damn near 5 minutes or more

dub uses some heavy spinners, they dont always spin real fast while driving but once they start the spin like a mofo

Archived