Well I have always wondered why most of them never spin good?

I mean if I spent $3,500 on some rims that claim to spin I would expect all of them to spin and the same time for a long time...

Is this because of the brand or what? Does the car need to be 4x4 for all of them to spin the same?

I don't see how being a 4x4 would matter as long as all your wheels are on the ground they should all spin at the same rate. I guess it is just the brand and the quality. You get what you pay for.

2003 Chevy Blazer 4drPioneer AVIC-D3Memphis 9 volt line driverRE Audio XXX compsPower Acoustik NB-4 tweeters (x4 on dash)Crescendo 1000c42 Alpine Type R 15s (2 more and new box coming soon) Hifonics XXII ColossusIraggi 300A AltKinetik Hc800 up front and 2 2400s in the backKicker Hyperflex 1/0 and 4 gaugeDDM Tuning H.I.Ds35w 10,000k in projector low beams55w 12,000k high beams

I actually think it does have some thing to do with it since all four wheels are pulling at the same time thats why I normally see one spinner actually spinning around in circles while the other one just looks like it's being dragged along...

I may be wrong though, that's what I thought and what I been told to.

well 4x4 wouldnt matter cause u cant drive around in 4 wheel drive all the time. what matters is the bearings, keeping them clean, and balanced/mounted correctly.

totally correct, most people but chap ass spinners then dont take care of them as well

2 or 4 wheel drive doesnt make a difference. all 4 wheels spin at the same speed unless your burnin tire. and you can run in 4 wheel drive all the time, think AWD.

the reason is yea cheap spinners and cleaning helps too.

most bolt ons are plastic or a light weight material chromed no weight to them. the spnners for DUB and davins are pretty heavy, they take a lil bit to get spinning but when they do they spin a long time.

there are other reasons too

Archived