i know where not talking spin at the same time/speed whatever

im talking about the bolt on universals while the car is parked, by hand you can spin 1 and it may spin for 3 minutes and the other you may spin maybe for 45 seconds

with a davin you do that and every rim will spin for damn near 5 minutes or more

dub uses some heavy spinners, they dont always spin real fast while driving but once they start the spin like a mofo

I don't care how fast they spin when your driving, hell I like them when they spin slow when the car is driving it makes people give you the huh look :^ but what I like is having all the rims spin for 2minutes atleast...Some thing you can come to stop with at a red light and you know that they're all spinning, FAST.

Now floaters are a different story. They are going to tilt back and forth a bit but they wont fully spin. But one thing I would do if u have spinners is every so ofthen hit the pivots with a little lube and keep them clean and they will spin a lil better too.

Got to agree you gotta keep them greased, dirt will get up in your rims and slow the spin down.

My buddy bought some 18" dub esimes floaters for his 190e.... Man they look cool as hell, people look at you like wtf your rims aint moving but your car is. Looks so badass. The bad part is, he never took care of them, He said that firestone who put the tires on stripped out a bolt, but didnt go after them for it or even questioned it, if they would of messed up my rim id be b!tching so bad. So the floater came loose on one wheel and messed it up. he waited a long time for replacement parts from dub they send him a new floater, but they changed the way it bolted to the rim and wouldnt work with his rim, so after about 4 months he ended up getting a new rim with the newer bolting system for half off or something. One of the guys at dub also told him that if you take out a couple of the weights in the floater that you will be able to get the rims to spin when you go to stop, and float when your driving. I think he said their where 3 weights all together, I think they tried removing a few different combonations of weights and still never got them to do it tho.

Heres a pic, but the cell phone takes bad pics.. I wish my ride was black but ill settle for the pearl white, I like it better  looking at the cars side by side, his reminds me of a glorifide honda accord. But I give him credit because his benz only has 500 or so made, has some nice seats outlined in red, some sort of custom package thats pretty rare.

Posted Image

I have a set of 22 inch spinners on my s-10 black rim with a chrome spinner looks really good imo.

I have spintek bombers which have a lip on the spinner and the wind catches them and the fronts spin backwards and it pisses me off. but i pull them off about every 6 months and repack the bearings. I checked on new bearings and they are 36 bucks a piece. They are some heavy duty tractor bearing. im gonna break down and buy a new set of bearings soon. Ill get some pics upwhen my girl comes back wit the camera. Youll never get spinners in sync but there are rims that have gears in them kinda gay i think there are some on ebay. one spinner spins one way and the other spins backwards

xa-1.gif

Guest MegaloManiac

I got a question..

Arent spinners where it has a "fanlike" thing in the front, and SpreeWheels is where the whole rims spins and not just a fan like thing.?

too many fakies out there! spreewells FTW! oh yah! uncle chicken runs the real deal... pm chicken!  :D 

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

Archived