Midwest Spl.com Comp At Nwaudio- Video Added!

roscoe1129

SAM!!!!!!!!!! Post up your shite!!!!! Here is a pic of footlongsam inside the enclosure of the T3 van.

Posted Image

Here pics of my subs. Never posted pics of them. And yep, running sealed enclosures. Not bad for tl on the dash, car sealed, and sealed enclosures. 144.4, 144.6 later on, at 57hz.

Posted Image

Loud as f*ck, and sounds good doing it.

Team built from here on out!!!!

BIG things to come.........

Missing link is the shite!!!

SMDMafiaEagleScorpio1.jpg

bannerfans_8aed9634.png

Oh yeah, about the format. You can find it on the link roscoe posted, but here is a quick rundown. Local classes, not too concerned about wattage. Just be honest on what you are running, and they will put you in the proper class. Now as you move into the national and state formats for points, you have to have your equipment measured. You can run multiple watt classes, all you have to do is turn your amps down, do a run, and be sure the wattage is at or below the max of your class. they have 2000 4000 and open classes, all with different cone area divisions too. It's pretty neat. If you play the numbers and are over in power in the finals, you are automatically bumped to the higher wattage class. Gains and volumes are very touchy. It can decide whether you win first in your class, or end up without a trophy in the class above what you intended. When you do a run, they have a volt meter and an inductive pickup hooked to the speaker output of the amp, and the power cable of the amp and do the math to figure out the exact wattage of the amplifiers. Its pretty neat, and very intense sometimes.

bannerfans_8aed9634.png

If I was there I would have been a sandbaggin' fugger. I was just kidding about the 110 in basic 1 but if the guy did a 110.2 I'd do a 110.3 and win. If he did a 120 I would have done a 120.? Unless of course I had to go first. I just think it would be fun to go and mess around. Don't care about winning.

HU: JVC KD-AVX1Speakers: Stock BlazerSub: 2 Mass Destruction Car Audio Sidewinder 12"Amp: Orion HCCA-D1200 @ 1ohm (600 RMS)Box: 3.0 cubes tuned to 35

Ya... I did that anyways

don't be butt hurt mang. you have no clue the respect I have for someone to take on a challenge and build like you did. Seriously!!!! Your 18 and learning, and your still doing your thang!!! What trophy did you get? 2nd or 3rd? My first comp, guess what trophy I got. 3rd. Even if you got no trophy, I would still have much respect for at least throwin some sawdust around.

bannerfans_8aed9634.png

Archived