Midwest Spl.com Comp At Nwaudio- Video Added!

roscoe1129

If I was there I would have been a sandbaggin' fugger. I was just kidding about the 110 in basic 1 but if the guy did a 110.2 I'd do a 110.3 and win. If he did a 120 I would have done a 120.? Unless of course I had to go first. I just think it would be fun to go and mess around. Don't care about winning.

LOL!!! That would be hella funny for someone to do that. CLOWNIN AROUND!!! I could just see someone getting soooo pissed for someone just toyin with them.

Loud as f*ck, and sounds good doing it.

Team built from here on out!!!!

BIG things to come.........

Missing link is the shite!!!

SMDMafiaEagleScorpio1.jpg

bannerfans_8aed9634.png

Footlongsam!!!!!! Don't forget all the help you have on here. Seriously man, if you need some pointers, hit some of the pros up on here. Let them know all your dimensions and ask how you should build for the best output and whatever frequency. Much props on your hard work man, and I hope you pound your doors off with the equipment you have. Take some pics and keep us updated. Did you get any vids at the comp?

bannerfans_8aed9634.png

don't be butt hurt mang. you have no clue the respect I have for someone to take on a challenge and build like you did. Seriously!!!! Your 18 and learning, and your still doing your thang!!! What trophy did you get? 2nd or 3rd? My first comp, guess what trophy I got. 3rd. Even if you got no trophy, I would still have much respect for at least throwin some sawdust around.

Thanks Bra! Its cool to get + comments. And I'm not all 'butthurt' I am more optimistic than ever now. I'll throw up pics of what I've been up to today in the member builds section in a few minutes.

ooh, btw, I placed 3rd :rolleyes: Oh well, I was psyched just being there! and seeing Roscoe again, and meeting Joe (eaglescorpio1).. Was the shit, and definately worth the trip!

--Sampson cool.gif

816-591-6592

www.kcrimshop.com

Thanks Bra! Its cool to get + comments. And I'm not all 'butthurt' I am more optimistic than ever now. I'll throw up pics of what I've been up to today in the member builds section in a few minutes.

ooh, btw, I placed 3rd :rolleyes: Oh well, I was psyched just being there! and seeing Roscoe again, and meeting Joe (eaglescorpio1).. Was the shit, and definately worth the trip!

Just wanted to make sure your all good man. If we didn't like you, we wouldn't f*ck with ya. But much props to you man. Seriously!!

bannerfans_8aed9634.png

Yeah I hear ya it kinda was a last minute thing. DB STEVE who used to do DB Drag has started his own format running off actual amplifier output instead of manufacturers 4 ohm rating. I believe thats how it is anyway. It is midwestspl.com

yea derrick(NotoriouslyLoud) goes to those shows and told me bout them and i was supposed to go to some but kinda hurtin financially and savin for this new car and puttin a system in it and then after that i should be straight :) Hopin to meet up wit u sumtime roscoe lol

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

Archived