Which One

yea i have a samsung dlp 56" and it might weigh 50lbs. i can carry it by my self easily.

yea, they are not heavy at all....only thing that makes it a lil hard to cary is the size....a 73" tv is not easy to get your arms around

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

aparently you have not seen the new type of diamond series tv weights 100 lbs, and is pretty damn slim

Im not saying they are heavy at all but they have an ass end wich sucks about them since you cant wall mount it

Im not saying they are heavy at all but they have an ass end wich sucks about them since you cant wall mount it

mine can be wall mount...its not 100% flush, but every plasma and lcd of smaller size cant touch the clarity of the one we went with....do you want a tv that looks good on the wall, or a tv that looks good to watch

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

mine can be wall mount...its not 100% flush, but every plasma and lcd of smaller size cant touch the clarity of the one we went with....do you want a tv that looks good on the wall, or a tv that looks good to watch

Both thats why I am buying the samsung and how do you wall mount a projection TV

Both thats why I am buying the samsung and how do you wall mount a projection TV

it is not a projection tv...nor is it lcd, its kinda in between, there is a kid to wall mount it though, it some corner kit that allows you to swivel it.....imo the mistcu has much better quality than the samsung (i looked at it side by side) but then again every1 has a different opinion

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

That TV you got is 17 almost 18 inches deep verses the samsung wich is only 4.5 inches deep

but clarity lacks there....imo id rather have a tv that looks better to watch than looks good on the wall or w/e

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

Archived