How Much Of A Dif Does This Make?

Aaaaiiiiitttteeee. SO....ive been lookin at all the high end builds and everything. And im wondrin. Im gonna be gettin two 15 inch btls and im for sure gonna upgrade the stock placement speakers but i was wondrin if there is a need to maybe add more mids. I was wondrin if I added an 8 inch woofer in each door how much of a dif there would be? I was thinking about getting re audio res one in each door. Was wondrin if there would be much of a difference in loudness as well as on the meter? thanks

**New setup in the works** Shocker sigs ftw!

*Breakin Glass and Kickin Ass*

Team SBC

Team Full Force

Refs

SMD-derrick, Bangin Explorer, Exposport, Bass 14

CA-connersdad19 x2, Ridnclean, Deafdreamz, nismos14

cac.org-Spl Guru, Andrew, dblover, lunari

if you were to put the 8's in your doors, Im assuming you would be using them as midbasses. It will help out your mids/highs marginally. and I doubt it will make a difference on the meter since it wouldn't be playing the same frequencies as your subs, but I could be wrong on that one.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

it will help out on a SQ basis since your filling in a part of the frequency range that alot of speakers lose out on.

meade uses Punch 8's in his doors along with 6.5's doesnt he? or is that the hoopty

Edited by Krannyman92

Guest aseanj52
it will help out on a SQ basis since your filling in a part of the frequency range that alot of speakers lose out on.

meade uses Punch 8's in his doors along with 6.5's doesnt he? or is that the hoopty

Hoopty =] Gotta love it.

I think he has the 10's in the hoopty and the 5.25 speakers but idk at least that's waht it said.

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

im pretty sure he used 8s and a 10 in the hoopty doors. But thats mainly what I was thinkin that it would pick up frequencies lost between my subs and 6.5s in the door. So I was thinkin maybe it would create a more "full" sound if that makes sense lol.

"

Team SBC

Team Full Force

Refs

If setup right, the 8's will help bridge the gap in the sound stage.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

im pretty sure he used 8s and a 10 in the hoopty doors. But thats mainly what I was thinkin that it would pick up frequencies lost between my subs and 6.5s in the door. So I was thinkin maybe it would create a more "full" sound if that makes sense lol.

"

just to clear it all up.

the hoopty has a 10" and 6.5''s in the doors

Is there something you can use to separate the frequencies each set of components receive? I know theres sumthin ive seen before but i dont know how to do it :s

Team SBC

Team Full Force

Refs