Footlongsam's F*ckin Around Again

You did well man. Don't think you didn't. If db was measured in awww factor, you would have hit a 160. LOL!!!!!!!!! Keep it up man. Like I said, you are the most ambitious 18year old I know. And you know what? That saying--go big or go home?-- at least you go big!!!!!

Thanks Joe! Its good people like you that keep me motivated. I am young,,,, Yes..... I am still a nOOb,,,, Yes.... I still need some help on port info,,,, Yes.... But I aint Givin up, or setteling for anything less, Anytime soon!

Audiopipe eh?

Interested to see what numbers it puts up.

Ya Audiopipe. They can get down for the money spent.. Definately!

--Sampson cool.gif

816-591-6592

www.kcrimshop.com

scores or fail!

hahaha just tweak those ports and make some progress!!! you have the first step down, and that would be experimenting and learning the hard way what works and what doesnt

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

someone wants numbers footlong. Considering mic placement on the 3, then the power given to those 3, then the placement of the mic on the 6, and power given to each of those 6, you did not do bad at all!!!!!!!! In the kick you would have done more then what you did. So you did gain on your last score considering mic placement. IMO. Either way....... http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif AND WINDOW FLEX!!!!!

Loud as f*ck, and sounds good doing it.

Team built from here on out!!!!

BIG things to come.........

Missing link is the shite!!!

SMDMafiaEagleScorpio1.jpg

bannerfans_8aed9634.png

Archived