Footlongsam's F*ckin Around Again

Ok, the last time, he was running alot more watts per sub than this time, the mic was in the kick when he posted the 146.9 with almsost 3000 on 3 subs. This time the mic was on the dash with I would say 3500 split between all 6 subs. So the power per sub went down almost by half per sub(averaged). If the mic was on the kick, I could see it reading 147.5. I lost 2db from kick to dash. So if the mic was on the dash for his 3 subs, it would have been more of a 144.9. So he actually did gain, considering mic placement and power per sub. If he had 1000 on each of the 6 subs, who knows what would have happened. But footlong, not ouch, more like a f*ck yeah, considering all the variables. More power to ya for gettin down with what you got. Keep it up!!!!!!!!!!

Loud as f*ck, and sounds good doing it.

Team built from here on out!!!!

BIG things to come.........

Missing link is the shite!!!

SMDMafiaEagleScorpio1.jpg

bannerfans_8aed9634.png

Ouch.

Phase issues?

Dude, It sounds a hell of alot louder to the ear. No phase issues. Like I said, My tunning frequency dropped about 5 hertz after doing the clamshell. I blew the seal on my windshield, and did some window flex to the shop. Fuck The Termlab. Everyone I gave demos to was VERY impressed

--Sampson cool.gif

816-591-6592

www.kcrimshop.com

Dude, It sounds a hell of alot louder to the ear. No phase issues. Like I said, My tunning frequency dropped about 5 hertz after doing the clamshell. I blew the seal on my windshield, and did some window flex to the shop. Fuck The Termlab. Everyone I gave demos to was VERY impressed

I thought you also doubled power when you doubled up on subs?

PROPS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Loud as f*ck, and sounds good doing it.

Team built from here on out!!!!

BIG things to come.........

Missing link is the shite!!!

SMDMafiaEagleScorpio1.jpg

bannerfans_8aed9634.png

X2 Joe

It's alot louder with all 6 now with some toying but true that on being underpowered one amp took a shit so we were makin do with what we had.

Joe get started on the wall! Get permission to go to leavenworth then well all party at Roscoes and start buildin bro!

l_5c6a0896e2702b36ced88f8563e3ab-1.jpg

R.I.P. SONOMA

I WILL FIND WHO STRIPPED MY BABY!

X2 Joe

It's alot louder with all 6 now with some toying but true that on being underpowered one amp took a shit so we were makin do with what we had.

Joe get started on the wall! Get permission to go to leavenworth then well all party at Roscoes and start buildin bro!

x2 On the Wall Joe!! I'm There When WE get started on it!

Ah, ok.

That's why.

Hopefully that 150, don't get hopes up though.

(Not trying to be a dick, but the numbers you may think you have, you don't. Happened to me before.)

I know what I'm not gonna hit.. Basically what I want :P:lol: J/P

There's some ideas floating around that might make it happen so i guess well see.

I wont spill anything on Sams behalf lol.

:ph34r::lol:

Shhhh.... I'm having a few people gimme some more ideas

--Sampson cool.gif

816-591-6592

www.kcrimshop.com

Archived