Footlongsam's F*ckin Around Again

Well if you say so.. haha

DAMN I NEED SOME CASH! Fuckin gay ass tow people!

Sampson once I get some cash flow we can start on my shit!

I'm down, but I don't want to build a box and amp rack,,, If you will get the subs and amp(s) MAYBE SOMEDAY :lol:

--Sampson cool.gif

816-591-6592

www.kcrimshop.com

footlong, you are welcome to help, you know that. I need to come up with a few g's to get the amps. that is my biggest concern. That is literally the most expensive part. Those amps are not cheap!!!! Then the 1 kinetik for under the hood and then the 5more hc 2400's for the trunk, then the 4 runs of 1/0gauge, and I want to find someone to make a dual alt kit for my car. I will notch the hood if I have too!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!

Loud as f*ck, and sounds good doing it.

Team built from here on out!!!!

BIG things to come.........

Missing link is the shite!!!

SMDMafiaEagleScorpio1.jpg

bannerfans_8aed9634.png

footlong, you are welcome to help, you know that. I need to come up with a few g's to get the amps. that is my biggest concern. That is literally the most expensive part. Those amps are not cheap!!!! Then the 1 kinetik for under the hood and then the 5more hc 2400's for the trunk, then the 4 runs of 1/0gauge, and I want to find someone to make a dual alt kit for my car. I will notch the hood if I have too!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!

Holy God Man.

How much do those amps cost /ea.??

--Sampson cool.gif

816-591-6592

www.kcrimshop.com

Holy God Man.

How much do those amps cost /ea.??

They retail for 1800 a piece. I got mine for 1200 and that was the hookup. Audison is not cheap, but they perform.

for real!?

i wanna get some fi q's pretty bad.

and I will not wall with my q's. those will go into a different vehicle for a daily sql system. The wall will have different subs. 2 subs. 1 amp per coil. 4000 watts of class a/b power per sub. with only 600 amps of current draw for the subs at full tilt. the t4000's have a 500amp fuse per amp. If I got two of those, that alone would be a 400amp current draw increase. But those amps push more than 4000 watts too. I think I will be happy with what I want to do.

Loud as f*ck, and sounds good doing it.

Team built from here on out!!!!

BIG things to come.........

Missing link is the shite!!!

SMDMafiaEagleScorpio1.jpg

bannerfans_8aed9634.png

• 2 weeks later...

Dude, It sounds a hell of alot louder to the ear. No phase issues. Like I said, My tunning frequency dropped about 5 hertz after doing the clamshell. I blew the seal on my windshield, and did some window flex to the shop. Fuck The Termlab. Everyone I gave demos to was VERY impressed

what a joke, stop lying man....

j/p :D :D :D i loved it! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif

Archived