Footlongsam's F*ckin Around Again

Bottom 3 are tuned to 45hz?

are you getting any cancellation from the top and bottom 3 being in separate environments??

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

Geez guy, you know that shit is over my head, lol. The bottom is at 2.5 cubes net, and the ports are 30 sq inches by 11 inches long. Whatever that turnes out to be tunning wise.

The top is slot ported, but it is just as bad as the bottom was. Tomorrow I'm probably gonna pull the top 3 out and re-do them. :spiteful:

High hopes!

OOh, and btw, I have 3 Power Acoustik Gothic Series OV-2 1800's on the way until I descide what I want to do. I want to go BIG on the amps, but I don't want to get ripped off again!

seriously, I have no clue on how to calculate the tuning of an enclosure. But I can help you find out. Now, that is 2.5 cubes per sub right?

Also, before you start hacking and cutting the top, since you have to wait on the new amps anyways, lets find out what the tuning is of the bottom half, find out the cubes of the top enclosure, and find out what vent dimensions you need after vent displacement and all to match the tuning of the bottom enclosure. Otherwise, you could end up with two enclosures tuned to two different frequencies and be all messed up. I will gladly help!! And how can I find out the displacement of those subs? I know I am million questioning, and please don't take ANY offense, but I want to see you do this right this time. I would love to see you literally flex my car with your system!!!

Loud as f*ck, and sounds good doing it.

Team built from here on out!!!!

BIG things to come.........

Missing link is the shite!!!

SMDMafiaEagleScorpio1.jpg

bannerfans_8aed9634.png

I get excited pretty easily. But After I do the top the same, I'll be guessing a 146+ on dash

look up at my last post. You have time, so lets do this right mang.

Loud as f*ck, and sounds good doing it.

Team built from here on out!!!!

BIG things to come.........

Missing link is the shite!!!

SMDMafiaEagleScorpio1.jpg

bannerfans_8aed9634.png

seriously, I have no clue on how to calculate the tuning of an enclosure. But I can help you find out. Now, that is 2.5 cubes per sub right?

Also, before you start hacking and cutting the top, since you have to wait on the new amps anyways, lets find out what the tuning is of the bottom half, find out the cubes of the top enclosure, and find out what vent dimensions you need after vent displacement and all to match the tuning of the bottom enclosure. Otherwise, you could end up with two enclosures tuned to two different frequencies and be all messed up. I will gladly help!! And how can I find out the displacement of those subs? I know I am million questioning, and please don't take ANY offense, but I want to see you do this right this time. I would love to see you literally flex my car with your system!!!

Sounds like alotta PM's, but I'm down.

Looks like 45htz (thanks Drew)

I don't really care for doing it "the right way" because If I'm HAPPY with it, then I won't tear it back out and I won't really learn the way I want to.

I've had 6 setups in this car since I got it. The only real way I learn is when I fuck up and have to fix it. :D

So if it takes me 6 more tries to hit a 150 (my goal) I'm down for that too.

--Sampson cool.gif

816-591-6592

www.kcrimshop.com

yes- from what i read it is 2.5cuft per chamber NET if i'm wrong correct me and i will post new tuning frequency.

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

Archived