T.i Whatever You Like

well i can listen to a young dro cd beginning to end. i cant say the same for a t.i cd. he has a few good hit songs. the song from the o.p isint one of them.

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

well i can listen to a young dro cd beginning to end. i cant say the same for a t.i cd. he has a few good hit songs. the song from the o.p isint one of them.

Again, people have a difference of opinions, your or mine have nothing to do with the topic.. whether or not we can listen to a full cd of them hardly pertains to anything relating to talking about the single song listed here by the original poster, you don't like it and you've stated that, although very unrelated stated.. still stated none the less.

Let's leave it at that?

Either way, they are both richer than us.. lol so they are doing something right.

Edited by 1LoudCelica

Never could I listen to a full young dro album or mixtape... T.I. yea i cant listen to every track but on T.I. vs. T.I.P. I could listen to everyone of them except the one with nelly, but his new album should be raw from wat i hear so far..

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals