moreso nowdays, yea. they can break it down to a pretty small area. this was before doppler 10 though. All they could say was the conditions are favorable for X county to have one. We were sitting there, then all of a sudden we heard rumbling. not like thunder, but like a train. then the next thing we knew, the roof was getting ripped upwards, and the house was shaking like nuts. Worst thing ever.

man I grew up Tornado country the great state of Iowa, even when I was jus a spring Chicken ( pre teen) we allways knew when a tornado was heading our way ( i spent alot of summers on a farm) In Iowa they had a huge tornado warning system

when those sirens went offf you better be headin for the basement or you just might not be around to talk about it.

I have seen many tornados, seen one pick up a john deere combine and sling it 400 yards like It was nothing.

now I have never felt a Earthquake, and I have lived in cali since 1991 but there is no warning, they just happen, both are very devastating and violent, I would prefer niether LOL

man I grew up Tornado country the great state of Iowa, even when I was jus a spring Chicken ( pre teen) we allways knew when a tornado was heading our way ( i spent alot of summers on a farm) In Iowa they had a huge tornado warning system

when those sirens went offf you better be headin for the basement or you just might not be around to talk about it.

I have seen many tornados, seen one pick up a john deere combine and sling it 400 yards like It was nothing.

now I have never felt a Earthquake, and I have lived in cali since 1991 but there is no warning, they just happen, both are very devastating and violent, I would prefer niether LOL

pics/vids or it didn't happen.

lol jk but damn! i think id shit my pants if i was a preteen and seen that shit

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

Archived