Just had a 5.8 magnitutde rock my house. It was centered about 12 miles south of me. Moved the walls back and fourth a good 3-5". I still would rather have a earthquake instead of tornado.

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

I think steve just burped the hoopty, j/k

I seen it on yahoo weather, hope all is well

I just saw it on the news a few mintues ago hope everyone is okay :shok:

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

i heard about it on the RADIO.

98.5 for all you sac listeners ;) perfect for a day in the sun and Fiberglass....

hope everybody was alright!!

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

Called my cousin in Culver City, that's crazy. Yeah we have tornado problems here in Little Rock. Hell, we've had a tornado in freakin January back in 99 that nearly wiped out the whole downtown area.

Bass Music Producer • Photographer • Graphic Designer

--------------

Deep Sector Boom...

Just had a 5.8 magnitutde rock my house. It was centered about 12 miles south of me. Moved the walls back and fourth a good 3-5". I still would rather have a earthquake instead of tornado.

I couldn't say about the earthquake, but I have been stuck outside in a tornado before. Mississippi just loves making tornadoes. No fun at all. I just don't know- the earth shaking below me, or the sky black above....

...I think neither. Yes. Neither one.

Hope everyone made it through ok.

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

hope everyone is ok.

I know AZ didn't see shit........at least where I am.

J

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

Damn it steve, i think that hoopty needs to be toned down :blink: or be louder :spiteful::good:

Yea, it wasn't bad. Just moved stuff around. Its funny though the news is making sound like it was all bad. A 5.8 isn't that bad, but anything above 6.5, not that is bad. I remember about 10 years ago we had a 7.1 hit out in the desert at about 2 am, now i was freaked out on that one. Damn near was tossed out of my bed. But i still say i would perfer earth quake over tornado.

this sux camel dicks

One of the guys was on mIRC while it was happening, said it dropped his jar of pot. lmao

another one said They're building an underground tunnel from Area 51 to the Ocean and they probably blew up the wrong rock or used too much Tnt.

Archived