at first it wasn't moving that much,

re wired it, lowered the ohm load. right now its louder!

ill take vids soon.

but still i need more power, these btl's need at least 3k+ rms each

i saw your vid on the rav4, man thats loud. it moves alot of air too! sundown ftw. i might switch to sundown soon

ill take vids soon.

i saw your vid on the rav4, man thats loud. it moves alot of air too! sundown ftw. i might switch to sundown soon

the btl's DONT need 3k each.
duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

ill take vids soon.

yep yep we tried pounding the btl with 8500 rms and did a 149.9db on termlab rear firing box not wall. man the btl really pound hard, we be testing the new btl all my stocks just arrive last week and also some aa products.

Distributor of:FIAASUNDOWN PhilippinesPhataudio "mine is louder than yours"

I about shit my pants when I saw this build. I don't see many other Focus's hooked up out there. I'm going to take a guess and say that this one's going to be louder than the 2 12's that I have in mine. All in a chick's car too, man that's cool. You guys are doing a good job. The only thing I would have done different is used a little more of the cargo room for the box. Beacause where you have it going to it doesn't look like it's got all that much airspace, but I could be wrong. I know when I look at mine I don't see a ton of area in the back seat for 4 15's without going to the hatch. Anyway this is a monster for sure and I'm waiting on the final product to see what kind of numbers it'll do. I think that Randy's Focus did 153's with 24 L7 8's in a clamshell, so it'll be interesting to see what the flat wall will do.

Oh yeah, are you guys using a changer? Because if not good luck not getting the deck to skip in the dash. I guess you could use an ipod too, I just like the changer that I have in my car cause I'm a little old school.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

I about shit my pants when I saw this build. I don't see many other Focus's hooked up out there. I'm going to take a guess and say that this one's going to be louder than the 2 12's that I have in mine. All in a chick's car too, man that's cool. You guys are doing a good job. The only thing I would have done different is used a little more of the cargo room for the box. Beacause where you have it going to it doesn't look like it's got all that much airspace, but I could be wrong. I know when I look at mine I don't see a ton of area in the back seat for 4 15's without going to the hatch. Anyway this is a monster for sure and I'm waiting on the final product to see what kind of numbers it'll do. I think that Randy's Focus did 153's with 24 L7 8's in a clamshell, so it'll be interesting to see what the flat wall will do.

Oh yeah, are you guys using a changer? Because if not good luck not getting the deck to skip in the dash. I guess you could use an ipod too, I just like the changer that I have in my car cause I'm a little old school.

yes we are going to use a cd changer, sometimes the old way is the best. we tested the 2pcs. q12 and the headunit starts skipping

Distributor of:FIAASUNDOWN PhilippinesPhataudio "mine is louder than yours"

yep yep we tried pounding the btl with 8500 rms and did a 149.9db on termlab rear firing box not wall. man the btl really pound hard, we be testing the new btl all my stocks just arrive last week and also some aa products.

damnnn 8500 rms?

what amp and whats the specs on the box..

• 4 weeks later...

Archived