whatd ya'll get for christmas

i got a dirt bike rack that plugs into my reciever hitch! a leather riding vest and 1 of those skull face masks... santa was good to me!  ;D

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

A freak'n blizzard (30+ inches of snow starting last wednesday, lasting through friday) and a weekend full of shovelling.  The wife and I haven't been able to leave the house to celebrate x-mas with the family yet...lol  :cold:

hell, i got a shit load of rain and a tornado warning.

-"my girl got me a 500 S&W.."

NICE.

She must be a keeper.

My bro has a 500 S & W but it's the 1 rnd rifle and it hits ur shoulder like a sledgehammer...it's actually more UNPLEASANT to fire than his Armalite AR 50 (.50BMG)

Go big or go home ;D

I got Bass Box Pro (thnx pops) so I guess I'm on "the list" for box help. I havn't run it yet but once I get all savvy w/ it summertime is gonna be LOUD. :w00t:

yea man i cant wait to bust it the local range im a member at is closed until jan 3 so ima wait til new years to let it rip the only bad thing about my gun is that even if i buy in big bulk my ammo is $3.12 per round so i wont be shootin this beast often LOL

ill see what i can do about that $3.12 a round ;)
duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg