Sonic Electronix

I was just wondering when you plug in your port dimensions to tune your box does the port length include the external wood thickness for the front wall or does it start from internal?

2 18'' fi btls fully loaded

2 sundown saz 3000d

1 iraggi 200 amp alt

3 powermaster 3100d series batts

11.75 cuft wall after displacement tuned to 31.08 hz

total length of the port including the baffle. so if it says 12in port and your baffle is .75in thick you need the length to be 11.25 in.

Its all about the Install !!!!

http://www.youtube.com/user/audioaddiction863

tripleA.jpg

Bass Race Florida State Champ runner up 139.9 2008

Bass Boxing Florida State Champ runner up Middleweight 2008

I forget where, its been like a month since I needed to use it, but you can see all the internal, and additional measurements, inside, bracing, everything else

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Set the port to flush and it adds it in for you if you set it to non flush you will see the number change to make up for the baffle

That's a good program for port tuning that's about it oh and funding box volume

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Archived