Ok I drive a 97 ford ranger 2wd regular cab and I want to do a 3/4 drop on it the only thing is I have no idea what I'm doing or looking for. Does anyone know where I can get a complete kit of everything I will need? And also what size rims I can throw on it with no rub. So far everyone has told me 17x7 and 18's maybe. I have a buddy that said he would help me do everything, links would be awesome.

2000 Jeep Cherokee

-DC Audio

-Memphis

-Audioque

-SecondSkin

-Pioneer

-KnuKonceptz

there is many dif kits you can buy, it just depends if you want the cheap stuff, or a good quality made product.

Team Deadly Hertz

1997 GMC 1500

Update....

System is gone

Motor is fucked

Truck is down and out for a while

Myspace

YOUTUBE

My Build

to lower a Ranger the right way is going to be expensive, You will need Custom Ibeams and Camber corrected Spindels, If you just hack the springs or take out the Ibeams you will have a serious camber issue and will go though tires once a month depending on out much you drive.

Rangers are the worse mini to lower but if done right they look sweet.

bagin = around 3,000 bucks for a good job..

Team Deadly Hertz

1997 GMC 1500

Update....

System is gone

Motor is fucked

Truck is down and out for a while

Myspace

YOUTUBE

My Build

Well damn that sucks now I'm disappointed ,but if I gotta go to a professional I might as well get it bagged.

You only need to goto a pro so they can get you the proper parts. I know fbi will tell you what parts you need and not be wrong. once you get the correct parts its just like lowing any other automobile. So don't be discouraged.