Aug 9-10 Carlisle All-truck Nationals

Chode69

Oh shit, you are already in Carlisle?? Are you just staying with Randy at that fancy smancy hotel?

yep already here. i was chillin with randy and i went and watched a few of the truck pulls and burnouts and drags. also the truck light contest. that was LOUD AS HELL...all the train horns and engines revvin up.

and yea. we just got done watchin some transformers. i brought a cheap ass laptop with me thats how im on here now

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

I met Ramen, Flex, and Randy yesterday.....Im gonna go back today so see ya there!!!!!

Im gonna try to get a free run at dbdrag too

It was good meeting you finally,hope to see you at some other shows.

Assman Idustries

Fear The Duck

Team Notoriously Loud Mafia

duck.jpg
bannerfans_8aed9634.png

WOW!!! i had an AMAZING TIME!!!

burn outs, tons of smoke (tire and diesel related) some good lookin girls, got to compete. came in second (out of 2 haha) bass raced...ALMOST made it to final round...the other guy was down by like .5 db and out of NO where hit a 139.9....i was at 139.9 but backed off because i felt i was gonan bust so i dropped to a 139.8 RIGHT then he popped a 139.9 very last second. he had 3 perfects in a row.

SOO mad but had SOO much fun.

also i met some KICKASS people may, aukland, boilin, ramen noodles, shawn andrew mac, and sam (forgot his sn on here)

all kickass dudes. gave a few demos.

oh i hit a 145.6 in a 55-45 sweep. i think i had my bass knob a little off so i MIGHT be able to hit a little higher. maybe a 146 at least.

cant wait to go back next year. also meet some more members!

P.S sorry if we met today and i forgot to mention you. i met a LOT of people and its kinda hard to remember them all. also if you got some videos of my whip (may haha) hook us up..i REALLY wanna see them

NoFearX18 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

It was good meeting you finally,hope to see you at some other shows.

Yeah man, sounds good:cool:

Met Chode today and got to check out the Durangho! And Chode and Assman both sat in my truck.....you guys made my day!! I got over 400 pics and 30 vid clips, Ill get em posted as soon as I gets some sleep lolz

GuEMAcB_zps08015839.png

Met Chode today and got to check out the Durangho! And Chode and Assman both sat in my truck.....you guys made my day!! I got over 400 pics and 30 vid clips, Ill get em posted as soon as I gets some sleep lolz

you can add the pics to my thread with my pics

Assman Idustries

Fear The Duck

Team Notoriously Loud Mafia

duck.jpg
bannerfans_8aed9634.png

hey...i know that feeling. Randy sat in mine before and that was awesome and i love when someone enjoys my truck!!! and you seemed to enjoy it so that was def an added bonus to today!!

i gotta put this out...your truck puts DOWN some low notes...ill tell you hwhat!! haha if you get to hear this truck...its LOW AND LOUD. also if flexes like CRAZY!!

get them pics and vids up. i wanna see more of what i missed at the show. especially since i came late on sat and was at the sound comp area all day today

NoFearX18 said:

trainman0978 said:

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Archived