last night i was going to work and as i get out everything is working. when i get off work i get in my car and now there is no sound coming out of any of my door speakers. i have no amp on them. and i sub works fine. what could be my problem

2 15" DC LVL 5' crescendo 5500 yellow top under the hood and two xs power d3100

Big three upgrade

Rockford Fosgate T162S components in front

Rockford Fosgate T152 in the back

Dynamat everywhere

anybody? i have checked everthing that i know of and i cant find what is wrong and its buggin the shit out of me :mad:

Big three upgrade

Dynamat everywhere

they might be a short in there somewere or somethin but i dont kno how ppl do it but i baught this pioneer cdplayer off this chick at work and i went to hook it up and no sound out of the speakerwires just the rcas and an old pioneer i had the speaker outputs stoped workin just the rcas worked and everything was crimped the right way i dont see how it could have been done, anyways if it dont work just get u like a lil 100w 2ch amp or so for ur door speakers and u'll be good, ied take the headunit out and look to see if anything is shorted out or anything, but i was askin my buddy about this verry thing cause i got a panasonnic cd player and the speaker outputs dont work and were never hooked up and he said u could probly put another mostfet in it i dunno how to do this but i was thinkin about tryin it sence i dont use it anyways just somethin to play with cause the faceplate is messin up, but anyways ied take out the headnit and see if anythings shorted out or if the plug came loose or somethin like that and if there gone i guess ur only bet is to get a mid n highs amp or another cdplayer but i get cleaner sound from a seperate amp for mids n highs than i did with my cdplayers speaker outputs, ied either dependin on what kinda mids n highs u got ied get somethin like a 200w 2ch or a 2-400w 4channel, just get a good brand amp like rockford, mtx, memphis, alpine, pioneer, kenwood, usamps, anything other than lancer, pyramid, pyle n shit like that lol, and u should be fine that route, hope this helps

edit: i think u prolly drove the speaker outputs to hard with a componit set off them, ied get a 200w 2ch for those and u'll be fine man

Edited by tacomabanga1986

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

Yeah i am gettin the AQ 90X4 when it comes out but its been saying coming soon for like 2 months. but my cd play is only like a month old and it was working fine when i cut my car off and then when i cut it back on it make a scratch sound at first then no sound. i took the cd player out and everything looks fine to me but i ont really know what to look for

Big three upgrade

Dynamat everywhere

Does your cd player have an internal amp switch? Maybe it got turned off somehow? or maybe the internal amp is blown? I don't really know much about H/U but mine has a switch you can turn off the internal amp to give the RCAs better voltage or something like that (I just got it like a week ago) What kind of H/U do you have?

More than likely you overloaded the internal amp on that pioneer and blew it. Also check your functions to see if there is an internal amp on off function like stated before...

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Well i just took it out the fuse is not blown and there is no switch. i just hooked it up in a friends car and it worked fine. hooked his up in mine and it didn't work. so it has something to do with the wires i'm guessing :unknw: but when i looked at them everthing was hooked up nothin was loose? so now what do yall think it could be?

Big three upgrade

Dynamat everywhere

what kind of vehicle do you have?? did you have premium sound (factory) that requires an adapter that may be bad?? the more info you give the better we can help you.

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

I have a 2000 4runner. i have rockford fosgate T162s in the front and stock in the back i have a pioneer premier 400UB hooked up by a shop. but i was seeing my grandma in chicago and went to a shop there and i live in mississippi so i cant go to the shop and the shops around here wont touch it unless they put it in

Big three upgrade

Dynamat everywhere