Need Eq Or Processor

does anyone know a good eq i can use . i have front and rear on my deck i wanna run it to an eq so i can get front rear and sub outputs with sub control

i was looking at an audio control three.1 and pioneer deq-7600

any recommendations would be appreciated

current set-up

kenwood ddx 712

clarion eq

focal 165 k2p front

focal 165v2 rear

2 re audio sexxx 12

us amps md3d

us amps md42

1 optima yellow top (rear)

1 xs power 5100r (front)

big 3 and 1 run 1/0 stinger wire

my build

my rebuild

smd2.gifduck.jpg

How about an Alpine PXA H701? Plenty of control

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

i like that 1 my brother has it but its a lil more than i want to spend what do you think about audio control

current set-up

kenwood ddx 712

clarion eq

focal 165 k2p front

focal 165v2 rear

2 re audio sexxx 12

us amps md3d

us amps md42

1 optima yellow top (rear)

1 xs power 5100r (front)

big 3 and 1 run 1/0 stinger wire

my build

my rebuild

smd2.gifduck.jpg

i like that 1 my brother has it but its a lil more than i want to spend what do you think about audio control

My friend from Kadena was running a Rockford Pa2 and it was real nice, you may want to check on it... :good:

1996 DCM Impala SS

(2) JL 13W7s

(2) 1000/1s

(1) 450/4

1971 Caprice 406 SBC

SAZ-4500D

(2) Fi BTL 18s

I've never used a AC, What about the 360?

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

The AudioControl Three.1 is really nice. Would work great for what your looking for. Also, my friend uses a Clarion eq, which seems to be nice. Clarion EQS746, it works great for him and alot cheaper than the Three.1.

audiocontrol 3.1 is what i use in my benz i absolutley love it. i also have ppi par650 in my escape. it's a badass unit as well, it has a ton of features. i might be gettin rid of it though cause i don't need it in the present system. i'll let it go for cheap if you r'e interested :P

Edited by benz280se