Second Skin Audio

12 Inch Type R Box Recommendations

How many cubic feet and what freq. should I make the box. Thanks

If I remember right, those subs like sealed at around 1.5cf each, or 2.5cf ported

tunning not to sure, I just tuned them around 34ish with a medium sized port/length

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Not all of us read french Roscoe :lol:

I just did a box for these 12"s I just tuned the 2 at 34hz and did about 4cf total for the 2 subs

AFTER building the box, I found out that 1 of the 2 subs had a bad coil, I couldnt see anything wrong, so it was probably a solder joint under the dome, didnt bother with it, but if I had only tested that sht first, would have just built a killer single 12" ported box

Damn used subs!!!

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Not all of us read french Roscoe :lol:

On Pg 4 its in english ... :unknw:

I just did a box for these 12"s I just tuned the 2 at 34hz and did about 4cf total for the 2 subs

AFTER building the box, I found out that 1 of the 2 subs had a bad coil, I couldnt see anything wrong, so it was probably a solder joint under the dome, didnt bother with it, but if I had only tested that sht first, would have just built a killer single 12" ported box

Damn used subs!!!

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

lol

page 4? damn, I scrolled and scrolled, looked, but seen few words, I do need glasses tho

sundown.jpg

Archived