I think he should have stayed retired.

IMO, he looks arrogant and selfish.

And this will mess with Rodgers pshyche. He might be a great QB but never get to play cause Favre can't make a desicion.

Now don't get me wrong, I rank Favre as 1 of the 3 top QBs to ever play. But come on man, retire.

normal_EPICENTERDESIGNS_128.gif

Building The Best.....Repairing The Rest

The bitter after-taste of a poor quality job will last far longer

than the sweetness of that cheap price!

I think he should have stayed retired.

IMO, he looks arrogant and selfish.

And this will mess with Rodgers pshyche. He might be a great QB but never get to play cause Favre can't make a desicion.

Now don't get me wrong, I rank Favre as 1 of the 3 top QBs to ever play. But come on man, retire.

he is brett fucking favre lol....im pretty sure HE IS GREEN BAY!!! they should do wat he wants when he wants!!

the dumb asses in GB have noone to blame but there selfs!! they rushed him into making a decision....and after thinking bout it he realized it was the wrong one!! so he comming back and now he has to deal w GBs BS they have noone to blame but themselfs!

Vehicle-2014 Ford Fusion on 20" cruiser alloy obsessions
Subs-4 8" sundown audio E8v3

Sub Amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 1200.1
box-2.8cubes after all dis tuned to 32hz 4" aero
Mids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components

Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4
Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mhee

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

I dont see this turning out good at all. Hopefully they let him bring the walker on the field.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

I dont see this turning out good at all. Hopefully they let him bring the walker on the field.

that makes no sense wat so ever!! he is wat 38 and is one of the top QBs in the league....behing Brady that is it....every damn QB record..... is his!! and look at last year he was 37 and had wat i think one of the best years in his carreer and was a game from the SB so to all the ppl that think he cant play....you suck at life and =FAIL!!

Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

that makes no sense wat so ever!! he is wat 38 and is one of the top QBs in the league....behing Brady that is it....every damn QB record..... is his!! and look at last year he was 37 and had wat i think one of the best years in his carreer and was a game from the SB so to all the ppl that think he cant play....you suck at life and =FAIL!!

Exactly, he was at the top of his game, but nooooooooo...cant stay retired. he wants to come back because he feels some sense of obligation to the game, or something? All his return is going to do is fuck up his career. lets put if this way. If he plays anymore he is just going to hurt his image. I dont see him performing nearly as well as he did, and people are going to start disliking him, and maybe even hating him...mark my words, this is a huge mistake for Brett Favre. I personally hope he rides the bench until his contract is up, but I know Green Bay will play him. They dont want an uproar from the fans.

Edited by 01xtreme

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

2-18" BTL's (for now)

he is brett fucking favre lol....im pretty sure HE IS GREEN BAY!!! they should do wat he wants when he wants!!

the dumb asses in GB have noone to blame but there selfs!! they rushed him into making a decision....and after thinking bout it he realized it was the wrong one!! so he comming back and now he has to deal w GBs BS they have noone to blame but themselfs!

Exactly, he was at the top of his game, but nooooooooo...cant stay retired. he wants to come back because he feels some sens of obligation to the game, or something? All his return is going to do is fuck up his career. lets put if this way. If he plays anymore he is just going to hurt his image. I dont see him performing nearly as well as he did...mark my words, this is a huge mistake for Brett Favre. I personally hope he rides the bench until his contract is up, but I know Green Bay will play him. They dont want an uproar from the fans.

^^^^^^FAIL

Edited by BASS14

Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

^^^^^^FAIL

Actually you are pretty clueless as to anything football relatedif you thing anything good will come of this.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Actually you are pretty clueless as to anything football relatedif you thing anything good will come of this.

all im gonna say is watch!!!

im guessing you heard bout the vikings suppsivly talking to him?? and guess wat every radio station, sports station said bout that....if favre goes to the vikes then the vikings will be in the SB FOR SURE....so you seem to be one of the VERY FEW that thinks he cant play!

Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER