What Do You Think?

jhmeg2

Here is a few pics of my old set up, and if you wanna know whats all in it, its in my profile about me thingy... or if you have any questions, ask. Just thought I would throw these up, and find out what you guys think. I did it in my garage, with a little help from friends on the sanding. And I don't work in a shop any more, like i said this was done in my garage... oh also a few of a 8" MTX sub I did in my girls envoy (100 watts, 1 8" sub, 134.9 dB).. just let me know what you think. Oh and the amp rack from the old setup , I welded out of 1/2" square stock.Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Please let me know what you think of it!!!

OiRYFHf.png

////Alpine, Eclipse, Load Boss, Pheonix Gold, MB Quart,Digital Desings, Memphis, Stinger, Periphial, MTX, Visualogic

oh this was an SQ setup, but I do luv me sum boom!!!

OiRYFHf.png

////Alpine, Eclipse, Load Boss, Pheonix Gold, MB Quart,Digital Desings, Memphis, Stinger, Periphial, MTX, Visualogic

That rack with all the goodies is really nice man. Looks really clean even though the wires are exposed. It looks really nice man.

thanks, i was gonna do another plexi plate on the bottom rack, but i think it would have covered to much, and I did have all the wirs nice and neat, but after in and out with it and fucking with it... i just got tired and said the hell with it

OiRYFHf.png

Posted Image

That's not a dog right?

yeah... its a dog. a small dog but a dog none the less... i think my sub and the dog wheigh about the same lol!!!

OiRYFHf.png

Archived