03 Silverado Singlecab 4x4 First Fiberglass Enclosure

oh my god that chevy emblem is tits

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif I try.

More work than it's worth though if you ask me... ALOT of custom assembly and even more difficult trying to get the paint perfect.

I had the idea for it, just never thought of doing it, but decided I knew I could and I figured I better go ahead and make it before someone else does.

I chose blue because I had an excess of blue SMD PLCC LED's left over. There's a total of 30 LED's behind that emblem. :good:

It was pissing me off that after I painted the emblem black the first time I started seeing EVERY truck in town getting black ones, so I had to do something different, but with stealth. Pitch black paint in the day, but at night I'm the one and only. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

30 LEDs! That looks good. I really like it. I would do it myself, but I have a black grille and a red chevy symbol. Maybe I can do something different so I'll also have a unique setup.

My comp setup (Not bad for what it is):

HP Compaq Presario V6120US laptop with:

15.4" widescreen

AMD Turion 64 X2 1.6GHz processor

2x1GB stick DDR2 SDRAM (667 Mhz)

Seagate Momentus 500GB SATA HDD

128MB shared video memory

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

12 cell Lithium Ion battery (actual battery usage time: 6 hours)

What it does:

635670364.png4532707.png

On a USB 2.0 Wireless card

• 3 weeks later...

what mods did you have to do to put leds in your drl?

You need to protect the LED with a resistor to drop the feed voltage down to 12v. In my truck it takes a 140 ohm to give the LED a safe 12v while the truck is running.

You can get LED's off ebay, just know what your getting and how to use them properly.

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

I would like to do some of those lighting mods in my Silverado. Im gonna wait for the tutorial so I dont fcuk it all up. Be detailed about the resistors, what king, how to wire them up. I can do the wiring and soldering but Im still learning about what does what. Dont know about the different led's and such.

And that emblem rocks.

you have done an awesome job with this project! Looks like everything has cam perfectly!

03 GMC Sierra Z71 Ext Cab l 2 15" American Bass XO's l 1 Lanzar HTG2600 l AudioVox 1510D In dash DVD l KnuKonceptz Wiring l Big Three Done with KnuKonceptz KLMX 1/0 l Infinity Reference 6022si 6-1/2" Front Door Speakers l Upgraded to 145A Alt from 105A Alt l Custom Box 2^3 under the rear bench with resined bottom, and about 4 lbs of polyfill

Dam thats a nice set up....

Good job!

I got a 2001 chevy silverado reg cab.

My set up I keep changing it up.

No fiberglass yet but thats what I am doing next.

So y did u not make the box bigger like make it taller ?

well any way its cool to see more reg cab trucks being done up.

Keep up the good work tho looks real good.

Archived