Second Skin Audio

New Re Xxx Vs New Btl

^^^ That would have sold me right there!!

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

okay, i didnt know the XXX was not worth it. all i wanted to know was the benifits of having it..... like i said I already owned sx's and they slammed hard im now open to options but prefer not to grab something i have already played with...waht abotu the MX's they have a 4 inch voice coil and seem to be geared towards sq yet they look like they will be very loud...any opinions on those perhaps 2 15's maybe if i get my freind to help i could shove 2 18's....are they any better than the sx's it seems like you guys are saying besides the mt the sx is re's best work.....

Like i stated its just i wanted something different....people here already have all the off brands such as dc t3 tc aa so on and so forth not i wan the only one to have ran RE and that is why the dealer likes me im the only ono who is wilingto compete with them yet they have to sound good as fi does as well as dc.....

I dont want people to get mad for me asking thes questions as i thought that is what a forum was for. people to give advice and people to ask for advice...

so i guess the xxx is out.. hows about the mx...are they any bettter then the sx more output ? better sq? to me i cant tell the difference in sound from the sx and the bl so i assume they are on the same level...except the sx has a nicer ass....

or all around does the btl own anyhing that re has to offer?

99 4runner

walled 2 18 fi btl ufo psi recones 15 cubes 33hz port bottom behind the C pillar

orion hcca 8000.1d

8 Polk audio mm 691 6x9

2 2000x4 hifonics

320 amp singer alt

3 g31

1 baby seat 1 booster seat and daily driven!

You seem pretty hell bent on the the XXX. People are offering opinions but you just seem to keep going back to the XXX everytime. If money is no object, and you want it, just get it.

i feel you i almost creid after selling mines i was turning heads.. i had old people shaking their heads at me.....i mean if worst comes to worst ill try to shove 2 18's in the hatch if the price is rite for them...but any opinions on the mx...

99 4runner

walled 2 18 fi btl ufo psi recones 15 cubes 33hz port bottom behind the C pillar

orion hcca 8000.1d

8 Polk audio mm 691 6x9

2 2000x4 hifonics

320 amp singer alt

3 g31

You seem pretty hell bent on the the XXX. People are offering opinions but you just seem to keep going back to the XXX everytime. If money is no object, and you want it, just get it.

it seems your not reading. i got that the xxx is not compareable...and i aked for pros and cons of both... a person suggested sx's and i replied i have already owned them. so what adice am i not taking...maybe i need to reword my question... i want something from re besides the mt and sx that will keep up with a btl will mx's do the job?

99 4runner

orion hcca 8000.1d

8 Polk audio mm 691 6x9

2 2000x4 hifonics

320 amp singer alt

3 g31

Archived