very nice, and dam thats alot of clips for the sigma dont ya think lol...

i have the same pistol and love the hell out of it

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

hell yea, im all about poping off a few hundred rounds when i can get a chance, as a matter of fact im looking into joining erml (escambia river muzle loaders club) off quintee since they have a open range and only cost 75 for a year

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

the tards and no rapid fire and fixed target distance is a pain in the ass, at erml they allow you to put the target where you want and you can shoot as long as you wish , main rule they have is to make sure your shots hit the burm and not over, and you remove your trash and targets/stands...

the 75 is for a full year and the only thing you pay and after you join you can work 3 saturdays and get the next year free

dont have any guns except a shotgun but im in ft. walton. I was just in pensacola monday and tuesday.

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

that sounds like a good day, ill get the membership to erml that way i can have as many people as i wish join me at no charge as a guest

we should have a Panhandle range day and fling some lead

my sisters been trying to get me to go with her to the range :rolleyes:

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER