Worst/craziest Night Ever. Please Read.

So me and 3 friends pull up to these girls cottage on the lake to chill for a bit and when we get out of the car this guy from across the road walked completely wasted to the point of barely walking. he started to get in my face because he thought i was a acid dealer and he wanted acid, then he started telling us his wife left him two days ago and took everything. well his friend came out from their cottage and made him go inside and promise he would go to bed and not come bug us. we were setting in back talkin when his friend left and he walked back to us/ he said he was coming back to tell us all good-bye and stuff. so we asked where he was going and he just pointed up towards the sky and we were like wtf are you talking about, he then started to tell us he was going to end it all and shoot himself and his first wife took his 12 yr old and 16 yr old sons away and they hate him then his wife who jus left him took everything so he had nothing to live for. when he walked away hes like in ten minutes if you hear a gun shot call 911. so we called right then and we went across to get the house number and heard him load a shotgun. then ran back to tell them the number and BOOM so me and a friend ran there to see if we could do anything and all we could see were his legs and part of the gun. he tied the doors all shut with an extension cord. the cops and paramedics came and told us he shot himself in the chest and was still breathing. they had to air lift him and from the ambulance to the chopper he was gone. i just wanted to put this up to get it out because i fell guilty as fuck and think i didnt try hard enough to stop him.

BRENT

1997 GMC Yukon
1-DC xl18"
Stetsom 2K5E
3-Kinetik HC1800's

1967 Pontiac GTO

holy colorful grasshoppers thats crazy as :censored: ....

shot in the chest... with a shotgun... and still living...

moral of the story..... dont do drugs.

you ain't been bizzy til you've been wit jizzy.

Vehicle:: 2005 Saturn Ion

Headunit:: Jensen 9312HD

Speakers:: RE SE Coaxials

Subwoofer(s):: (2) 15" RE SEs

Amplifier(s):: Audiopipe AP1500.1D

Audiopipe AP1504

Enclosure:: Sealed

Wire: KNU KONCEPTZ 1/0

Battery:: Kinetik HC600

wow that sucks but i prolly would have done the same thing

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

That totaly sucks, hopefully the guy pulls out of it. dont be blaming your self though, you had no idea that the guy was goin to do it.

edit: just read the guy died, still people say stupid stuff all the time and not go through with it

Edited by blue86f150

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

man dont let it bother you to bad. theres always things in life that we all say what if and have regrets about but look at it another way. say you tryed to go inside the house he coulda shot you or if you tryed to take gun away and he ended up shooting himself or something it coulda looked bad. i mean there are 1000s of ways it coulda ended up but in the end no one knows which way woulda been the best to prevent it. at least you tryed to call someone to help him.

2 18'' fi btls fully loaded

2 sundown saz 3000d

1 iraggi 200 amp alt

3 powermaster 3100d series batts

11.75 cuft wall after displacement tuned to 31.08 hz