Worst/craziest Night Ever. Please Read.

Well said.

x2

you ain't been bizzy til you've been wit jizzy.

Vehicle:: 2005 Saturn Ion

Headunit:: Jensen 9312HD

Speakers:: RE SE Coaxials

Subwoofer(s):: (2) 15" RE SEs

Amplifier(s):: Audiopipe AP1500.1D

Audiopipe AP1504

Enclosure:: Sealed

Wire: KNU KONCEPTZ 1/0

Battery:: Kinetik HC600

If i was with 4 of my friends this guy either is all rip and comes up to us to say he will kill his self im pretty sure we would do somethig and not just say ok bye see you later.

Why do you gotta be a dick about it. I dk about this guy but i've done (and not done) things i regret, that makes us HUMAN.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

If i was with 4 of my friends this guy either is all rip and comes up to us to say he will kill his self im pretty sure we would do somethig and not just say ok bye see you later.

And what if you tryed to take away the gun he had?he may have just turned it on you and your friends cause then he would have seen that your trying to stop him from doing what he was goin to do.just my 2 cents

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

I feel sorry for both you and your friends as well as the man. I know a general opinion of suicide is cowardice; How many of you have been desperate enough to even attempt it? Let me know when you have, and I will assure you your opinion has changed.

This is not something anyone should bear. I am truly sorry you had to go through this. It is very dissappointing that even though this man deemed it suitable to take his own life, that he did drag others into his own mess and scar them for life as well. That is not fair on you and the others, that is quite dispicable.

But ask yourself; What can you do against an intoxicated man who is not in the right mind and armed with a powerful weapon? We are only human, you did the right thing. You called the right people, you behaved the right way. But as it was said; That man made up his mind long before the first beer.

Sleep easy my friend.

Cheers,

Mick

Work;
DiGiCo D1 Live / MIDAS Heratige 1000 / MIDAS Venice
Meyer Sound CQ-1's, CQ-2's, PSW-2's
RAMSA Monitor Amplifiers
P.Audio Monitors
BSS OMNIDRIVE and Soundweb
DBX 231 and Klark Teknik DN360 EQ's
RCF TT22A
RCF ART320