ok guys i did a budget build on my truck. i had a Dual X700DVD and two pioneer premier 10" woofers in a custom box for my truck ran by a cadence txa1000d. and i am running late from work to find the windows gone and glass everywhere I'm so pissed... i live in a decent neighborhood and i know never to "bang" close to home. BUT WHAT THE FUCK I AM HEATED.... the best part is my amp is bolted behind my backseat so its still good but....FUCKING IDIOTS!!! I AM GOING TO TAKE PICTURES OF EVERYTHING FOR YOU GUYS. i worked so hard to get my shit together and well its gone.... i smell a bigger and better rebuild coming along tho fuck it i cant let shit get me down!!! but sorry for the rant and rave im just so heated

Edited by JLaudionut

1997 Dodge Ram 1500 extended cab

Build in progress... pics to come

pioneer deh-6700mp

Lightning Audio Bolt 6x9 3 ways

Memphis prcs 5 1/4 components

Cadence TXA-1000d amp

2x JLw3-10's dual 2 ohm... wired to 2 ohms

Wired by-0 gauge and 4 gauge

dam sorry to hear that bro, i was there not very long ago myself, track there ass down and get your shit back... it will be someone you know or someone who knows you from someone

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

That sucks man. my insurance covers my system if they still my amp and sub i will get the full price ($913.00) and it only cost me $10 extra a month. so when i am ready to switch systems ill just leave my door unlock :pardon:

2 15" DC LVL 5' crescendo 5500 yellow top under the hood and two xs power d3100

Big three upgrade

Rockford Fosgate T162S components in front

Rockford Fosgate T152 in the back

Dynamat everywhere

yeah the problem is im from cincinnati ohio and people normally jack your shit and sell it at the flea market or pawn shop but there are so many it sucks.... ima take the truck up to spade kreations and see if they will hook me up... prolly not... but owell... i did just notice they broke the dome light and in the process ripped my fucking head liner and managed to bend the window frame

1997 Dodge Ram 1500 extended cab

Build in progress... pics to come

pioneer deh-6700mp

Lightning Audio Bolt 6x9 3 ways

Memphis prcs 5 1/4 components

Cadence TXA-1000d amp

2x JLw3-10's dual 2 ohm... wired to 2 ohms

Wired by-0 gauge and 4 gauge

ha i live in a small town in mississippi and its just a matter of time bc everyone knows what i have in there and i work night shift from 10PM to 6AM.

Big three upgrade

Dynamat everywhere

i work in a gas station by my self and for about a hour i am in the cooler stocking and wouldn't be able to hear my alarm

Big three upgrade

Dynamat everywhere