THATSALOTTAMIRRORTOMOVE!!!!!

sounds like you got some loose screws on that box, but it might be the woofers?? just sounded like wood slapping together when you opened the gate.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

THATSALOTTAMIRRORTOMOVE!!!!!

sounds like you got some loose screws on that box, but it might be the woofers?? just sounded like wood slapping together when you opened the gate.

its not the box, its the plastic piece on the right of the box...the rear ac stuff is in there and i am being lazy about it, there is alot of lose pieces in there, at first i thought it was the box too when i saw the vid, but i guess thats just how the camera captured the sound

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

lookin good logan!! wat are you feeding them for RMS each?? i dont remember wat you said lol

Vehicle-2014 Ford Fusion on 20" cruiser alloy obsessions
Subs-4 8" sundown audio E8v3

Sub Amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 1200.1
box-2.8cubes after all dis tuned to 32hz 4" aero
Mids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components

Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4
Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mhee

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

lookin good logan!! wat are you feeding them for RMS each?? i dont remember wat you said lol

1100-1200 rms each

they do get a bit smelly sometimes, but that could be because im clipping them, it amazes me each and every day, im VERY hard on my subs, ill take the x to the beach for a party or what not...ill leave them smashin hard for hours on end....ill get in the truck and they are smelly as fuck, but hit just as hard when there nice and cool.....dc audio AGAIN FTMFW

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

1100-1200 rms each

they do get a bit smelly sometimes, but that could be because im clipping them, it amazes me each and every day, im VERY hard on my subs, ill take the x to the beach for a party or what not...ill leave them smashin hard for hours on end....ill get in the truck and they are smelly as fuck, but hit just as hard when there nice and cool.....dc audio AGAIN FTMFW

niice....i cant wait till i get my 15s and then ill have to wait for a while but eventually im be given them 12-1500rms each....do you have the regualar D2 coils or the upgraded D1 coils?

Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

niice....i cant wait till i get my 15s and then ill have to wait for a while but eventually im be given them 12-1500rms each....do you have the regualar D2 coils or the upgraded D1 coils?

d2's, didnt upgrade to the lvl 5 coils...if i ever blow these ill for sure upgrade...but damn these lvl 4's are so FUCKING STRONG

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

d2's, didnt upgrade to the lvl 5 coils...if i ever blow these ill for sure upgrade...but damn these lvl 4's are so FUCKING STRONG

yea prolly y the get smelly....but hey just give em a cool down and then turn that shit back up lol....yea that is y i get the lvl5 coils that way when or if i upgrade to another amp or a bigger amp i no they will take it w no prob! and yea they are monsters!! DC FTMFW

Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

yea prolly y the get smelly....but hey just give em a cool down and then turn that shit back up lol....yea that is y i get the lvl5 coils that way when or if i upgrade to another amp or a bigger amp i no they will take it w no prob! and yea they are monsters!! DC FTMFW

yea i let them cool down for about 10 mins....but still it amazes me, hour+ on damn near full tilt and they still hit as hard as before when i let them cool....amazing work rusty

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg