GEO FI, Hifonics BUILD

thats what I was planning on doing, but i don;t belive sub up port back is best for this car.

SMDsigbannr4.jpg1995 Geo Prism . FI BTL 12 P chamfer, 3rdmagnet HIXMAX COIL 1/0 big 3 HIFONICS COLOSSUS 1.7 cubs tuned to 60hz in the works 2xTruck battery 1125 cca.

$325 for the TL...... FROM Mark Potts AKA (TCAB) 

so what #'s do you think I will be doing, I re did the amp testing withe the car @ 2k voltage at 13.8 the amp did 1020 watts.

SMDsigbannr4.jpg1995 Geo Prism . FI BTL 12 P chamfer, 3rdmagnet HIXMAX COIL 1/0 big 3 HIFONICS COLOSSUS 1.7 cubs tuned to 60hz in the works 2xTruck battery 1125 cca.

i hit a 133 with a 12" type r and 200 wats rms

:tongue:  so hopfully higher.

and isn't mark the dude that scammed everyone and claimed he would make boxes for everyone ?

I guess you missed out on a few things, His shop got broke into and everything was stoolen, tools, and all of his computors, so he lost everthing, and he coudln't contact anyone, because all of teh info was on the computors. He's back up and running now, new shop, new everything. I finshed up all of teh other orders first before he started on anything new.

Alot of people were mad, and talked about lawsuites. www.thecaraudiobox.com its still running now, everything is ok with him now.

Get to  :construction: on those vids and #s

2003 Chevy Blazer 4drPioneer AVIC-D3Memphis 9 volt line driverRE Audio XXX compsPower Acoustik NB-4 tweeters (x4 on dash)Crescendo 1000c42 Alpine Type R 15s (2 more and new box coming soon) Hifonics XXII ColossusIraggi 300A AltKinetik Hc800 up front and 2 2400s in the backKicker Hyperflex 1/0 and 4 gaugeDDM Tuning H.I.Ds35w 10,000k in projector low beams55w 12,000k high beams

Guest MegaloManiac

$325 for the TL...... FROM Mark Potts AKA (TCAB) 

so what #'s do you think I will be doing, I re did the amp testing withe the car @ 2k voltage at 13.8 the amp did 1020 watts.

i hope you get it

Archived