Speed Metal Recomndations?

What do you classify as speed metal? When I hear "speed" metal I think about the old stuff....like from the 80's. Megadeth, Sepultura, Overkill, Slayer etc..... and of course Anthrax! (Got my username from Caught In A Mosh)

Bands I'm really into these days are like Threat Signal, Chiamara, Lamb Of God, Diecast, DevilDriver, Fear Factory...and always PANTERA!

What do you classify as speed metal? When I hear "speed" metal I think about the old stuff....like from the 80's. Megadeth, Sepultura, Overkill, Slayer etc..... and of course Anthrax! (Got my username from Caught In A Mosh)

Bands I'm really into these days are like Threat Signal, Chiamara, Lamb Of God, Diecast, DevilDriver, Fear Factory...and always PANTERA!

dragonforce?

Yes all of those plus more. look at the stickied thread on this page there are a lot there too. I added a few nobody else is talking about. Straightline stitch is a new one that is amazing too. Thanks For responding.

<------- stitch video Edited by Dr. Johnson

if you like kick ass solos try Deep Purple, Molly Hatchet, but as far as speed metal goes, i think children of bodom is amazing as well as

Rammstein

Bring Me The Horizon

Job For A Cowboy

Five Finger Death Punch

Coheed And Cambria

Helloween

In Flames

Atreyu (older)

Opeth

Between The Buried and Me

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver