nice subs

They dont look like how youd get them back from dd, like i said, the white crap whipped right off so its not noticable at all. I was nervous as hell until David from here said that has always been his expeiernce form working with ca glue.

Im really happy and thankful the subs perform great, and no coil rubbing so that means we got them shimmed perfect. They where not even get warm from todays testing which is a bonus too.

Test fits making sure everything fits good, you will understand the panels a lil bit more from looking at these pics.

Posted Image

Posted Image

sprayed some paint on them after everything was a go.

Posted Image

This is the first color we went with. Needless to say, It dried brighter then we wanted.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Just some more dd parts :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

They dont look like how youd get them back from dd, like i said, the white crap whipped right off so its not noticable at all. I was nervous as hell until David from here said that has always been his expeiernce form working with ca glue.

Im really happy and thankful the subs perform great, and no coil rubbing so that means we got them shimmed perfect. They where not even get warm from todays testing which is a bonus too.

I meant nice subs as in, those are nice subs :good:

Iam ANTI CA

when I build subs, I use epoxy, and RTV gasket glue

just experience

Iam sure that mits is gonna slamm when you get a new deck

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

I meant nice subs as in, those are nice subs :good:

Iam ANTI CA

when I build subs, I use epoxy, and RTV gasket glue

just experience

Iam sure that mits is gonna slamm when you get a new deck

Its all good. The ca glue was a challenge fo sure, but it was the dd glue, I think it was 20 bucks per bottle, and 1.5 bottles was used and almost 2 bottles of activator. Im sure with time doing recones you can become like a pro doing them making them look pretty, but I think performance is more important before beauty.

that hatch looks like your ripped in to someones belly, and ripped out there guts... lol

this is looking fun

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Damn :shok:.. Nice mess you got goin :good:

Not all my mess. My friend Josh, and shop a shop owner in town here also helped, as well as Jeremy which is whose warehouse we did it in. I think they where both judges at finals and Jeremys mic's where used for them, and then Chris also helped which is a installer at josh's shop. Some Jeff guy helped one night too.

But Chris and I spent a lot of late nights working on it. Lots of sanding to be done!!

floor in place with wires comming out.

Posted Image

Wires for the fuses to the amps attached.

Posted Image

4 channel amp rack and amps mounted

Posted Image

The 4 beasts inplace and all wired up except for the speaker 8 speaker wires.

Posted Image

Top cover for the amp rack

Posted Image

Its all good. The ca glue was a challenge fo sure, but it was the dd glue, I think it was 20 bucks per bottle, and 1.5 bottles was used and almost 2 bottles of activator. Im sure with time doing recones you can become like a pro doing them making them look pretty, but I think performance is more important before beauty.

Oh no man, Iam only anti CA due to when I used to build subs for a company, I used to be able to use a pnuematic epoxy gun, and do about 50 spider packs, and 50 cones a day easily, no sweat

and the epoxy holds down like 10 times harder than CA, and comes out cleaner

thats all

only draw back is, using CA is 2 mins, when epoxy is 30-60min dry time

man I miss building subs so much

sundown.jpg

Archived