It was an expiernce the first time, but yea, it is fun, and put a huge smile on my face knowing that the subs held up during testings, Brian also said everything worked fine for his 4 hour drive back home tonight, he said the amps got a little warm, but nothing never shut off or had problems.

Its crazy knowing that you can recone subs on your own and have them work with no problems. It made me very happy, almost makes me wanna try redoing mine when its time, but dealing with cleaning up my composite cones and having to glue the spiders to the coil and the coil to the cone maybe a bigger challenge.

So I see a lot of people looking but none posting. Is there no interest in it, so I shouldnt worry about posting more pics, and videos as well as scores?

Sideways pics make my neck hurt.

Those Cactus Amps look like Sundown's 3k's on steroids.

I' assuming same build house?

sorry about that, but when I recopied all the pics from my phone i forgot to turn the pics all the same way so that they where bigger, and didnt feel like re uploading 85 pics.

Very nice install...cant wait for the finish

It is finished, the owner has his car back, he just needs to put his passenger seat back in, and do some more tuning, which he is more then capable of because he has his own termlab. Plus we didnt have anyway to mess with his 360.2 settings, so these are things Brian will all have too do on his own.

As I stated someplace above we where not happy with the color of the paint for the wall when it dried, I got a call from Jeremy thursday morning saying he wanted me to repaint it, so I got out of bed and repainted it.

Posted Image

got the sub holes and port all masked off again...

this is the new color we went with, you can see the difference in the colors from this pic because I tried just a little bit first. Much better match to the cars exterior color :)

So im glad that I repainted it.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Got sag?

theres about a inch clearance in the rear and 3.5 inches wheel well clearance in the front. Keep in mind, this is before the subs are monted in........

Posted Image

Posted Image

lookin sweeet

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Archived