audiofanaticz Posted August 9, 2008 Author Report Posted August 9, 2008 I have a frequency generator too. It's in a briefcase though, along with other cool electronics toys. the only thing that sucks with them, or at least the one used is you cant see what frequency your at on them, but it did the job until a headunit was pulled out of the display board
audiofanaticz Posted August 9, 2008 Author Report Posted August 9, 2008 heres one more. again, ill post the other ones I got when more interest is seen
EricR Posted August 9, 2008 Report Posted August 9, 2008 MOAR PIX OR BAN -Drew lawl @ moar but agreed, picsssss i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?
BigPimpin91 Posted August 9, 2008 Report Posted August 9, 2008 the only thing that sucks with them, or at least the one used is you cant see what frequency your at on them, but it did the job until a headunit was pulled out of the display board Mine has a knob that shows your roughly where you are at and a selector switch for you range.10, 100, 1000, 10,000, 100,000. BigPimpin91's Banging Music
audiofanaticz Posted August 9, 2008 Author Report Posted August 9, 2008 lawl @ moar but agreed, picsssss the picture stage is over, get with it. We are now in the video stage with db numbers But I might as well just say the recent numbers from last night. It obviously can bassrace the 149.9 class without problems, which is what the car was built for, not for burps. It burped a 154.x legal all sealed up, mic on dash, with no seats in the car. It burped a 155.1 legal all sealed up, and the driver seat installed. It burped a 157.1 Outlaw, driver door open, mic on kick panel, and no seats in the car. I sat in it to listen to the woofers, because there was argument of the subs rubbing, which they where not, just things on the car rattling like a mofo. Stewie said when I was in it, it burped a 156. And I think josh let the burp go a little long to try and piss me off. As I think about it now, that is loud, I could barly breath, I had to breath in little amounts of air, I couldnt breath normal. Now Just think that Steve Meade is playing music a little louder then this thing burps, his demos are no joke, I see why people run!!! Battery voltage was dropping to 10.6 volts while burping with the car off. The batteries havent been used for quite some time nor where they charged. So a good charge should bring up the score a few dbs. Also the subs are fresh recones by jermey and me, so once the suspension brakes in some I see a few more tenths comming. And also once the other passenger side seat is in, I think it will gain some more. Not to mention it still needs slight tuning, I think brian said that he is putting his nice Eclipse deck in it, instead of the skipping alpine. And we where not able to mess around with the rockfordfosgate 360.2 since we had no palm pilot at the shop. I was really hoping for a 156db burp, but maybe with these other things corrected I still might see my number I was wanting to see Oh and i still got more vids. ha
McLovin Posted August 9, 2008 Report Posted August 9, 2008 im tuned just waiting, plus i aint got nothing better to do. Credo Quia Absurdum
McLovin Posted August 10, 2008 Report Posted August 10, 2008 man that is serious. he better watch his flex on that windshield. Credo Quia Absurdum
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.