Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Guest Powered By Hate
Posted
YaY, Faith!

I'll hit it someday, Hopefully soon.

I'm not here to hate but god damn..thats some rattling.

Posted
I'm not here to hate but god damn..thats some rattling.

It sounds a bajilliondy times better inside the car. I think I need more sound deadner on the roof

--Sampson cool.gif

816-591-6592

www.kcrimshop.com

Posted
It sounds a bajilliondy times better inside the car. I think I need more sound deadner on the roof

yeah, i agree... i have the same problem w/ my car. the bass is crisp and clear in side the car, 3-4 blocks away from the car, but when you next to the car, the rattling overpowers it. Looks and sounds good though :good::clapping:

CURRENTLY UNDER RE-CONSTRUCTION

2008 Hyundai Sonata

Team T3 Audio

Team Deadly Hertz

Team SMD (Street Motivated Devastation)

Chariot.gif

Guest Powered By Hate
Posted (edited)

I'm not hating =] Rattling is just my pet peeve.. Its like why should I care that your car is rattling..? I just cant stand it!!! Like fingernails on a chalk board or rubbing two pieces of glass together with a couple grains of sand between them..

Edited by Powered By Hate

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9449 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...