Sampsonite Posted August 9, 2008 Report Posted August 9, 2008 I was so happy when I saw this happen tonight http://static.filefront.com/ffv6/video/ful...mp;autorun=true Quote --Sampson 816-591-6592 www.kcrimshop.com
Sampsonite Posted August 9, 2008 Author Report Posted August 9, 2008 okay? 6 15s, about time 3 15's at half power Quote --Sampson 816-591-6592 www.kcrimshop.com
EricM9104 Posted August 9, 2008 Report Posted August 9, 2008 nice Quote 2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 110k miles | Stock 1996 GMC Yukon SLT 4dr 4wd | 260k miles | JVC Head-unit
AI James Posted August 9, 2008 Report Posted August 9, 2008 meh not impressed but grats on accomplishment either way Quote
Sampsonite Posted August 9, 2008 Author Report Posted August 9, 2008 (edited) nice YaY! Edited August 9, 2008 by footlongsam Quote --Sampson 816-591-6592 www.kcrimshop.com
Sampsonite Posted August 9, 2008 Author Report Posted August 9, 2008 meh not impressed but grats on accomplishment either way Its never been at even close to 'full potential' I'm 18 and still gettin hella 'experience points' from redoing what I fuck up. Eventually (next couple of days) I'll slap the other 3 subs and amps in and tune the shit out of it. Hoping For A ~148db Quote --Sampson 816-591-6592 www.kcrimshop.com
lance_aka_64 Posted August 9, 2008 Report Posted August 9, 2008 least you have realistic goals x2 allot of ppl set there goals way too high and get so pissed when they dont hit that number. Quote Need any thing chromed? Hit me up!!! gamer tag: (360) mEmEnToMoRi64 My Myspace refs: from here: RollinSoLow, Derrick824, Ray from c.a.c.o. : teamsubgopoof, splvictim20, SundownAudioNY from C.A.J. : Donpisto, spladdict19, CAJunkyard, JBLCAMRY, DasBot (robot underground) from ca.com: alxmlr789,photocrazy8
Sampsonite Posted August 9, 2008 Author Report Posted August 9, 2008 YaY, Faith! I'll hit it someday, Hopefully soon. Quote --Sampson 816-591-6592 www.kcrimshop.com
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.