Wtt Premier + Ipod

EricR

yea i got a new ipod so im sellin this one. i got it last year in february. i have only had to soft reset once since then. its the black faced 30 gig video last years model the battery stays charged all the time cuz its either hooked to my premier or to my pc. comes with usb cord and blue case. also to trade is my Pioneer Premier DEH-P690UB with ipod cable and remote. very few minor scratches on the face. has 3 sets of pre-outs. im mainly wanting to trade both for a nicer Alpine with high pre-out voltage. also it would have to have direct ipod control. lemme know what you have.

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

Why you wantin to get rid of the pioneer?

**New setup in the works** Shocker sigs ftw!

*Breakin Glass and Kickin Ass*

Team SBC

Team Full Force

Refs

SMD-derrick, Bangin Explorer, Exposport, Bass 14

CA-connersdad19 x2, Ridnclean, Deafdreamz, nismos14

cac.org-Spl Guru, Andrew, dblover, lunari

yea i got a new ipod so im sellin this one. i got it last year in february. i have only had to soft reset once since then. its the black faced 30 gig video last years model the battery stays charged all the time cuz its either hooked to my premier or to my pc. comes with usb cord and blue case. also to trade is my Pioneer Premier DEH-P690UB with ipod cable and remote. very few minor scratches on the face. has 3 sets of pre-outs. im mainly wanting to trade both for a nicer Alpine with high pre-out voltage. also it would have to have direct ipod control. lemme know what you have.

;)

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

Doesnt that premier have 4 v preouts? How high you lookin for?

Team SBC

Team Full Force

Refs

just wanting to go a bit higher with pre-out voltage and never owned an alpine and thats what im lookin for.

Oh i see. Well good luck. I have an alpine but it only has 2v preouts so i dont think youd be interested so goodluck.

Team SBC

Team Full Force

Refs

• 1 month later...

well i looked a little and couldnt find the preout voltage on that one. do you know what it is? any pics?