Ca&e Magizine Shutting Down

I feel strangely sad about this...I have been reading this mag since before iasca was around(anybody remember C.A.N.)...always had the right way to do shit posted!!Sucks now all we have is PAS....which isnt really about car audio,just sick rides with beat!! RIP car audio mag

guess its time to check out that performance sound mag

i hope you have a ton of time on your hands. that rag has so much crap in it i normally thumb through and can it right away. i have a complementary subscription and just can't seem to deal with all the bs they pack into one month. sport compacts, audio shows, reviews, chicks and so on. don't get me wrong i like all of the above, just not all crammed together. plus the adds are insane. it's about as good as vogue or one of those female mags. they must have a heck of a staff. i suppose i have a.d.d.

Darvex468smd.jpg

i hope you have a ton of time on your hands. that rag has so much crap in it i normally thumb through and can it right away. i have a complementary subscription and just can't seem to deal with all the bs they pack into one month. sport compacts, audio shows, reviews, chicks and so on. don't get me wrong i like all of the above, just not all crammed together. plus the adds are insane. it's about as good as vogue or one of those female mags. they must have a heck of a staff. i suppose i have a.d.d.

agreed, not because I'm another magazine but it's to much stuff going on and you flip countless pages and it's ads.....like a yellow pages.

Yeah really sucks, the 2 mags I grew up with, Auto Sound & Security (cant find any more- if not closed up to)

and CA&E

WTF??

What I would like to see, may sound weird, but a graph of the Market in the last 20 years

Like they said they had about 140,000 subscription in there hay day, and now down to about 40,000 subs

I would like to see peak years, dropped years, etc- for the whole market

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Archived