Hey guys hope you are having a good holiday, But on another note I started my fiberglass enclosure. I did my skeleton and my fleece and then my first layer of fiberglass so I started to sand down the high spots after the resin dried and I'm sanding the fiberglass and I didn't have a shirt on and as I'm sanding I'm thinking to myself I thought the guys said this stuff Itched and I continued sanding. About an hour latter it felt like I had little razor blades in my skin :ranting2:. So lesson learned never do fiberglass without the proper clothing. Just a Holiday laugh for you guys at Steve Meade Designs and have a safe New Years.

yea, i need to get like a cheap long sleeve shirt and some gloves because it is so itchy and it kinda does feel like a sharp point, its not fun. But once i fall asleep that night it usually goes away, until the next time i sand...

Baylor University

Accounting

Guest MegaloManiac

yep i've been there. I just wore a white T and a usless partcile mask, i finally invested in an respirator. but i havenet got around to gettin a jump suit, but i did use nitrate gloves. i did rub baby powder all over my arms, it helped a lot durin the build but not enough

26powerfreshem5.jpg

you guyz noticed? thats 5% tint so i was using it as a mirirt lol

if you do get some glass particles in your skin(esspecially inbetween your fingers wheres its the worst  :pinch:) stick some duct tape over the "infected" area and pull it off quickly, works wonders

never thought of that...I always just turned the hose on and started rubbing it off until that shit came off (if it did).