Smd Mafia Kansas And Missouri Chapters!

roscoe1129

yeah, nite time show.

the old shows at Autsound ( in their parkinglot ) were nite time shows. They were pretty cool.

Having the show at the Fairlawn Plaza was great for parking, but not great cause the store was 15 blocks away, not good for marketing.

We used to fill up their parkinglot on the side of the building. Hotels used to get pisses cause people used their parking as overflow :)

The confusion is from all their past shows. They used to start at 11am.

Mark, that owns Autosound, wanted to get back to the "roots" and do a nite time event at the store. I LOVED this idea.

As far as anyone being at the store at 11am ... yes, someone will be, after all the store will be open.

As far as someone being their to run the event, its going to be me ... and I wont be their till about 1pm to start setting up :)

My bad!!! This answers everything.

Loud as f*ck, and sounds good doing it.

Team built from here on out!!!!

BIG things to come.........

Missing link is the shite!!!

SMDMafiaEagleScorpio1.jpg

bannerfans_8aed9634.png

The Celsea Dr. address is Fairlawn Plaza ...

Unless you want to buy some shoes, eata Japanese food or go to an ATM, I suggest you not go there :)

1550 Wannamaker is the STORE address

The event will be at the STORE

The STORE's address is 1550 Wannamaker

This is a nite time event starting at 4pm. Not 11am. You can get there at 11am, but you'll have to wait for me to show up. Once again, an evening show starting in the afternoon and running till prob 9pm ( after dark ).

All the information is on the flyer - http://www.midwestspl.com/Midwestspl/Flyer...sound091308.pdf

Print out the flyer and keep a copy so you don't forget the address and the time

This is also a TRIPLE POINT EVENT. Entry fee as ususal is only $25/$20

Rules are on www.midwestspl.com if anyone needs them

See you in the lanes,

dBSteve

www.midwestspl.com

2.jpg

lets start getting excited for this one fellas its right around the corner!!!

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

The Celsea Dr. address is Fairlawn Plaza ...

Unless you want to buy some shoes, eata Japanese food or go to an ATM, I suggest you not go there :)

1550 Wannamaker is the STORE address

The event will be at the STORE

The STORE's address is 1550 Wannamaker

This is a nite time event starting at 4pm. Not 11am. You can get there at 11am, but you'll have to wait for me to show up. Once again, an evening show starting in the afternoon and running till prob 9pm ( after dark ).

All the information is on the flyer - http://www.midwestspl.com/Midwestspl/Flyer...sound091308.pdf

Print out the flyer and keep a copy so you don't forget the address and the time

This is also a TRIPLE POINT EVENT. Entry fee as ususal is only $25/$20

Rules are on www.midwestspl.com if anyone needs them

haha whats funny is my friend owns that shoe store if your talking about reuters. oh yeah only a week left people!!!!

lets start getting excited for this one fellas its right around the corner!!!

hey roscoe if your in emporia next thursday we need to meet up and do a dry run or two. im getting excited about doing my first show :)

hey roscoe if your in emporia next thursday we need to meet up and do a dry run or two. im getting excited about doing my first show :)

Man I would love to but unfortunately I may not make it out to emporia. Waiting on some goodies to show up and if it comes by wed I will head out thurs night. If not we can meet up early on sat at the comp and I will walk you thru it.

Scientia est Vox

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

cool cool, guess ill spend thursday playing with my equipment then. might dynamat my back hatch finally, shits been sitting in my room for over a month now!

do work son!!!!!

Scientia est Vox

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Archived