Sonic Electronix

i think you may need bigger batteries like the powermaster d3100 and d3400(s) and ditch those capacitors. good luck on the alternator thing

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

James will design a box for you for some cash. You should PM him. Good luck with your build.

If Morgan Freeman narrated a story on how great AIDS is, I would be captivated and tempted to contract it myself. His voice just fills my soul with warm fuzzies and puppy tears.

He has NO idea and may have a touch of autism to be honest.

Is this guy real or is he joking? i actually mistook him for a lesbian in that demo video

Wanted to mess around with a box for the garage. Was thinking 4 6x9 in 4 cube at like 30 hz...

These are the things that make me lol

i think you may need bigger batteries like the powermaster d3100 and d3400(s) and ditch those capacitors. good luck on the alternator thing

x2

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

Do You Not Think The Cap Will Help? The Powermaster d3100 Are Very Expensive Over Here i Could Get 3 Rf 10f Caps For The Price Of One Batt (not That I Would lol)

Caps are good in lower power systems..if you were running say 1500 or lower,then I would think about a cap or too.The power masters are said to be very good batteries..but there are others that you might be able to get over there that compare..just plan out as much as you can now before you start chopping thing up!!Good luck,looks like a fun car /truck/van thingy to work on!! :clapping:

Yeah Its Going to Be A Fun Build, Its Really Hard Over Here As No one Really Stocks Any "REAL" System Stuff I Cant Even Find 1/0awg Wire In A Shop Its All Got To Be Online So It Will Be A Slow Build, Im Just Waiting On A Company Who Say They Can Built Alts For Any Car/Van So When I No If I Can Get One Then I Can Start Looking Into Getting Some Bits To Start, As There Is No Point In Having Any Of The Gear If I Cant Power It lol

Mike

MICEuk

MICEuk's Website!

Volvo 850 T5 Turbo Estate

4 15inch subs......Build in progress!

SO WHAT IF I GO DEAF I CAN STILL FEEL THE BASS!!!

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

Yeah Its Going to Be A Fun Build, Its Really Hard Over Here As No one Really Stocks Any "REAL" System Stuff I Cant Even Find 1/0awg Wire In A Shop Its All Got To Be Online So It Will Be A Slow Build, Im Just Waiting On A Company Who Say They Can Built Alts For Any Car/Van So When I No If I Can Get One Then I Can Start Looking Into Getting Some Bits To Start, As There Is No Point In Having Any Of The Gear If I Cant Power It lol

Well if large gauge power wire is hard to find,start looking at welding supply stores...just get the highest strand count possible!!

Yeah I Was Looking At That Sort Of Wire, Just Got A Email About My New Alt And They Say They Could Not Get It Up 2 200Amp On This Type Of Alt!! Maybe 150At A Push But Will They Be ok? I Might Be Able To Run 2 150Amp Alts But How Much Strain On The Motor Will That Put On A 1.7 lol

Mike

MICEuk

MICEuk's Website!

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

Yeah I Was Looking At That Sort Of Wire, Just Got A Email About My New Alt And They Say They Could Not Get It Up 2 200Amp On This Type Of Alt!! Maybe 150At A Push But Will They Be ok? I Might Be Able To Run 2 150Amp Alts But How Much Strain On The Motor Will That Put On A 1.7 lol

It will put a little more load for sure...but a way to keep it to a minimum is to have your car on a good home charging system when not useing it....your alts work harder when doing a lot of charging!!

Yeah The Is Plan When I Park In The Garage (everynight) Put Them On Charge, So You Think I Will Need 2 Alts Or Just 1 To Start With?

Edited by MecMaintenance

Mike

MICEuk

MICEuk's Website!

SMDsigbannr9.jpg