Build For Friend 07 Mustang Done With Vids!

Nice NIce.Maybe he'll be a bass head too and want 4 p3's in his car next???

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

nice nice, not much room in those stangs, my brother and i just did a single 12 l7 (08 model) off a 2k watt us amps amp, added a 2nd battery, all new speakers and stuff....im not the smallest guy and there is not much room at all, lol

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

Sorry to be critical, but you coulda hacked off a good foot or two of power line in the engine - dc power doesn't like long wire lengths, that's why edison got shut down.

Also, seems like ur ground is grounded on upper deck. That works fine, but it's much better to ground it to main frame, not secondary shit welded onto the frame; that'll help reduce dimming lights and all.

Looks like some fun equipment, good job!

-------------------------------------------------

1st place circuit city car/spl show (maplewood,MN) 2006

146.6 dB's with 2 12" L7 and 1606d brutus

Sorry to be critical, but you coulda hacked off a good foot or two of power line in the engine - dc power doesn't like long wire lengths, that's why edison got shut down.

Also, seems like ur ground is grounded on upper deck. That works fine, but it's much better to ground it to main frame, not secondary shit welded onto the frame; that'll help reduce dimming lights and all.

Looks like some fun equipment, good job!

your fine man i did all of that in 2 hours he had college soccer practice so i was on the clock with this install i re tied the power wire allready made it shorter. and dont worry about the ground man the pics doesnt tell the story it was done right! Tommorrow im going to make a amp rack and hide all the wires like i did in my trooper build.

Youtube.com/J Hutch22