Applejack Posted October 1, 2008 Report Posted October 1, 2008 well technically james your working for those items Midwest Car Audio is on facebook! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Midwest-Car-Audio-Association/101253286585630
Lucas702 Posted October 1, 2008 Report Posted October 1, 2008 not exactly sure how long it takes normally. I cheat the system and macro through the games so i get the max points per day of the 1000 in about 14 mins More info ftw!
littleitaly1990 Posted October 1, 2008 Report Posted October 1, 2008 not exactly sure how long it takes normally. I cheat the system and macro through the games so i get the max points per day of the 1000 in about 14 mins how do you do that? A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.
Gearstix Posted October 1, 2008 Report Posted October 1, 2008 how do you do that?x3 2005 Blazer Build... Mach 5 SPL-12s, Audiopipe AP3000.1D..
Gearstix Posted October 1, 2008 Report Posted October 1, 2008 BAH its not open to Canadians. 2005 Blazer Build... Mach 5 SPL-12s, Audiopipe AP3000.1D..
MTX J30 Posted October 1, 2008 Report Posted October 1, 2008 x4 how do you use macros Once or twice I have missed having a back seat / rear hatch, but all in all people love to see a walled vehcile. It just screams "i'm not fucking around with my setup, im loud"
Kapetol T Posted October 2, 2008 Report Posted October 2, 2008 x4 how do you use macros x5 But also...... I just joined this today and quickly ( 50 min...) got 1000 tickets, but I keep getting more each time I play. This is the first day I have been on and I have over 1000 tickets, is that a glitch or do they take them awway later?
MTX J30 Posted October 2, 2008 Report Posted October 2, 2008 x5 But also...... I just joined this today and quickly ( 50 min...) got 1000 tickets, but I keep getting more each time I play. This is the first day I have been on and I have over 1000 tickets, is that a glitch or do they take them awway later? what game did you play Once or twice I have missed having a back seat / rear hatch, but all in all people love to see a walled vehcile. It just screams "i'm not fucking around with my setup, im loud"
Kapetol T Posted October 2, 2008 Report Posted October 2, 2008 what game did you playthe chicken one, also the baseball one.Is it 1000 total or 1000 a game?
Guest Posted October 2, 2008 Report Posted October 2, 2008 i got 4 leather zune cases by microsoft, 3 xbox controllers, 3 xbox windows headsets.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.