They actually have nice quality. better than i expected coming from ebay. Build quality that is. Also, they fit rather nicely refering to how the lines fit the truck nice and flush. When i paint the truck, they will be getting painted to match the body. I'm fixing to go outside, and snap some better pics where you can see the whole truck. When you see them like that, they really flow. These combinded with the newer wheels, and the grill, will have this 70k mile truck sitting right. In case anyone wonders whats in store after the grill, it is, in this order, Roll Pan, New factory hood(no cowl, they are ugy imo), Exhaust, and then Paint this spring. Then i'll set it down an inch or 2 on some 16"mags with the same width tires that are on it now. But after the grill, i am turning my attention to my honda, it needs some love too.

Exactly what i am ordering...

Chrome grill with billet inserts.

CV0621PERFORMANCE1.jpg

And all clear lighting kit. HID's will have to come later. the grill and lights are $310ish shipped.

LP_GC88CB_YD_CMBC_M11.jpg

^^^^Read that! WTF. I guess i need to send this guy an email before i buy this kit. lol.