any people that work at audio shops, how is business going? has the economy affected business like it has around here?

2003 Toyota Sequoia

Pioneer 4100dvd

Memphis PR6.5 3ways in all four doors

Memphis PR 15s (4)

Memphis PR 1.1000 (2)

Memphis PR 4.50 (1)

Optima Yellowtop (2)

Viper 5901

8000k H.I.D. kit

15% tint (2layers)

your speakin to me fra show...business is HORRIBLE now. noboby is buying. i left early yesterday due to being so dead. and at the moment im sittin on here (at work), listening to swing by savage and chillin..jsut had lunch...chik-fil-a

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

I work out of my garage, I mainly just do boxes, and amp installs, Ive noticed slowness lately

but yeah, its economy

People are trying not to drive, so why spend all that money in the car?

Here is something I have though of tho, during times like this, stop pushing the expensive stuff, and just go for the cheap off brand stuff with a high margin.. lol

I will get hated on for saying that, but if a person had $1000 to spend 3 years ago, now they probably only have like $500 to spend now

make the money off the installation, and custom work

Hell I would throw 6- $100 woofers in a wall, on a couple $200 amps, make like $500-750 in labor alone

all the companies that are flourishing right now, offer that free installation, or selling all the off brand stuff, advertising high margin products, and then marking the price down a bit

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Yea i see more and more houses with the "Bank owned sign in the front yard i dont really hear any one driving around beating anymore

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

your speakin to me fra show...business is HORRIBLE now. noboby is buying. i left early yesterday due to being so dead. and at the moment im sittin on here (at work), listening to swing by savage and chillin..jsut had lunch...chik-fil-a

lol id come hang out if i din have to work today. im bored as shit.

Untitled-2.jpg

My Videos

AQ + AA/Fi FTMFW!!!!!

Its slow pretty much everywhere...Thats the nice thing about my shop..we dont have the big displays and shit..we are a labor only type shop...carry a few name brands,but for the most part...the moneys made in labor!!!Little overhead!!

haha thats so funny.... the shop normally closes at 7, but we get out of here by no later than 645.... i personally leave around 6..... im sittin on the computer playin tetris and listenin to classic rock from the sound board...... AND we just ate brunos for lunch......

2003 Toyota Sequoia

Pioneer 4100dvd

Memphis PR6.5 3ways in all four doors

Memphis PR 15s (4)

Memphis PR 1.1000 (2)

Memphis PR 4.50 (1)

Optima Yellowtop (2)

Viper 5901

8000k H.I.D. kit

15% tint (2layers)

Shouldnt they be speeding up with winter coming up? Like remore starters and all that?

thats actually more around early november and HEAVY at Christmas time.

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!