FS: 79 Cadillac DeVille

thats a sweet car

" I am taking trades on cars and trucks that are around the same price, but it cannot be red, cannot be supercharged, cannot have body kits, and cannot be wrecked, since all those facts increse my car insurance rates. "

lmfao insurance raises your rates if the car is red? thats fuckin retarded

Now they say since red is a high visibility color...it's actually cheaper. Having a red car back in the 50's and 60's usually meant you were a racer, so that's why they were more expensive on insurance.

really ?? i was gonna get a red hyundai tiburon ?? anyway i said it was red and suddenly chanced the price... :(

That's what I was told by State Farm, GEICO, Allstate, and Progressive. When I checked into getting a new truck, I put in the color as red, and mine was cheaper with all of those insurance companies. I doubt it, but it may depend on person and driving record too.

That's what I was told by State Farm, GEICO, Allstate, and Progressive. When I checked into getting a new truck, I put in the color as red, and mine was cheaper with all of those insurance companies. I doubt it, but it may depend on person and driving record too.

well i got a quote online... but this time the color doesn't matter... hmmm..... and i have gikeo (sp) with the lizard...