(Sadaam Hussein video on 5th pg) (may contain graphic content)

Guest MegaloManiac

There was some guy on the radio up here last night talking about how the Russians smuggled him out of the country. Right before he was led into the room to be hung, he says that they switched him with an imposter and that is who was actually hung.   This guy has got to be on some good drugs, LoL.

thats BS.. hes dead for real. Only reason ppl ever helped saddam was because they were fearful of there own life. but since he was captured and convicited ppl saw the light. The President(Zulfakhan) of Pakistan in 1970's was also hung. He was hung for giving ppl of the middle east brains. meaning he said that the U.S. doesnt have oil and we do so why are we giving them a barral of oil for 1cent, so ppl got smart and raised the price of the barrels higher. US got pissed and managed to get him hung.

Pokey: im not Arabic, i am Pakistani, born and raised in TX but roots are over there.

Oh yeah I know it's BS. I watched the vids. I just thought it was funny how some folks are already starting a conspiracy theory about it.

Megalo: I asked cause I don't know too many white people that can read Arabic writing or understand the language. Unless they're military, and we only knew how to swear and give commands. LoL.

i thought about that myself....what if they actually caught one of his 20 look-a-likes and hung him or some shit like that....but i know they hung the right bastard...i hope

thats why all the ppl they catch they do DNA test on.

Archived